Reviews for Rima Can't Spell
death mega sega chapter 52 . 12/1/2016
I just finished binge reading this in 3 days. I really enjoyed this. I'll admit I was a little confused about some things but I think that's because I've only read the manga. I haven't watched the anime yet. So there is some canon things that tripped me up but I kept reading and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed this. I think Rima and Nagihiko are so cute together. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me such an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/21/2016
Wait but Nagis birthday is on July 4th not june
Guest chapter 51 . 10/8/2016
That picture for Rima cant spell, you drew it?
Guest chapter 50 . 10/8/2016
Haha! Bowser.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/8/2016
This was funny but they were kinda mean
to Saeko.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2016
Woah. Did not see that coming.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/5/2016
Nagihiko is too cute! Way too cute! Am i in love? Anways, i love that episode when he comes to that chissu girl concert in a fashionable outfit!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/5/2016
Hah! I remember Winx Club. I could totally relate to you.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
This was funny. I was imagining gozen in jewlery emo! Hahahahahahah!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2016
You do watch everything i watch. Gakuen alice, shugo chara, lucky star, Kamichama Karin, fullmetal alchemist.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/4/2016
Seriously you watch every anime i watch. Luckey star, gakuen alice, shugo chara. What about kamichama karin? I bet.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/4/2016
To be honest, I really love tadase. Hes so cute and perfect for amu! Sorry Amuto loverz. But Ikutos hot so there ya go. Im part amuto and tadamu fan. Hm...TADUTO. Im a taduto fan yay! Spread the new word. Anyways, I hate kieski. I love tadase but i really hate his chara. Kieskis so annoying and mean and rude and Ew!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/4/2016
Are you japenese? Im learning japenese: Honto no jibun. Bakayaro. Baka. Nani. .Kieski. Hanozono. I know im sorgetting alot but i watch more and more anime, i will learn more japenese. Do you have a blog? Please tell me!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/4/2016
Seriously, make a blog! I would love to check it out. Also, Gakuen alice has a really bad ending in the anime. Like, JUST KISS NATSUME ALREADY! In the manga it has a pretty good ending but SPOLIER: they did not fine hotaru! Anyways, I would've been jumping around so happy if TADASE REALLY SAID 'LETS SHAKE HANS AND MAKE OUT'!
Guest chapter 52 . 9/5/2016
I loved this story. It made me laugh sooooo much.
1,160 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »