Reviews for Rima Can't Spell
HOW COULD YOU?! *"cries"** with a betrayed look on face* NARUTO IS A NICE ANIME! (Though I only like everyone except for Naruto. So I basically like all characters Naruto not included.)
**It's sorta like a Rima cry.
Breakfast, waffles, pie, and pancakes was literally in your thousand letter rant.
Awesome! Wow! (And something else that my Hamilton addict friends say.) Can you create a sequel?
*takes a really deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! BUT YAMABUKI SAAYA CAN'T SING! THE FIRST AND LUCKY LAST TIME SHE SUNG WAS IN THE EPISODE WITH SNOWBOARDING AND SNOOPE! AND THEN EVERYONE SAID "Yuck!" WHILE COVERING THEIR EARS!
HIS NAME IS NAGIHIKO! SPELLED N-A-G-I-H-I-K-O! NOT N-A-G-E-H-I-K-O! GET YOUR (YO) FACTS RIGHT!
death mega sega chapter 52 . 12/1/2016
I just finished binge reading this in 3 days. I really enjoyed this. I'll admit I was a little confused about some things but I think that's because I've only read the manga. I haven't watched the anime yet. So there is some canon things that tripped me up but I kept reading and I'm glad I did. I really enjoyed this. I think Rima and Nagihiko are so cute together. Thank you so much for writing this and giving me such an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/21/2016
Wait but Nagis birthday is on July 4th not june
Guest chapter 51 . 10/8/2016
That picture for Rima cant spell, you drew it?
Guest chapter 50 . 10/8/2016
Haha! Bowser.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/8/2016
This was funny but they were kinda mean
to Saeko.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/8/2016
Woah. Did not see that coming.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/5/2016
Nagihiko is too cute! Way too cute! Am i in love? Anways, i love that episode when he comes to that chissu girl concert in a fashionable outfit!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/5/2016
Hah! I remember Winx Club. I could totally relate to you.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/5/2016
This was funny. I was imagining gozen in jewlery emo! Hahahahahahah!
Guest chapter 36 . 10/5/2016
You do watch everything i watch. Gakuen alice, shugo chara, lucky star, Kamichama Karin, fullmetal alchemist.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »