Reviews for Senses
LoveCritic chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Each of these one shots was brilliant. I must say Hear was my favorite it was amusing to know that they were each others lovers yet they did not know it. Keep up the great work!
AnimeWarrioress 359 chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
To be honest this probably would happen not one of them suddenly becoming an uke or turning into a total dominant seme
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
That was sadly romantic...if that makes any sense. But why couldn't he wake up in the end?
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Eh? You dislike writing limes/lemons? But you're so good at it... Whew that was...was... intense. -blushes and looks away guiltily-
Opalynne chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
I really like this chapter as the last one of this series. Sure, the others were great, but I just love the way you wrote about how Naruto and Sasuke's paths were intertwined. And I especially liked how it ended, what with it implying that they are eventually reunited.
Failing Mentality chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This chapter is what made me love this, even though I have yet to read the other chapters.

It's so sad, but I can understand, and love the slow build-up. Almost like that build-up to a climax, and crash into sad reconstruction.
Danyshi chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Quanto tempo não?

Tenho medo da sua capacidade de criar coisas... promny, mas que são demais...

Muito bom! As always!
Kimichiru-Kun chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
..Hey, I love this makes me want someone to do this to me..heh heh

if you are no older than 16, and is a boy, msg me (you must be a roleplayer as well pweaseeeee) I'm a boy btw :D
angelxdevilspawn chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Love the concept. each story is really well favs are smell, hear and touch...they were just awesome...i usually read fanfics based on the number of reviews it get and i can confidently say this is one of the most underrated stories i've ever read. Oh and if you want a beta reader do lemme know coz i do them too..
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Excellent conclusion.
DreamsReality chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Wow. Sasuke, you do have a soul. You do care about someone other than yourself. Damn straight. It took you long enough.
DreamsReality chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
This was.. Odd. Very, very odd. I'm actually kind of sad. Poor Naruto.
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wow. I am impressed. It takes a lot to make that long of a chapter on very little to no conversation. I liked it a lot. Nice job.
Ellisama chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Amazing! Almost every story left me for craving more, and I really hope you continue either of the one day. XD You'll be hearing from me.
lalala chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
i love you! each chap is totally unique and brilliant and and and and wowe sbeen so long since I ran into someone this good :D :D :D *face splits in half because I'm grining to wide*