Reviews for Crying Alone?
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Yeah, if Nagato hadn't done his final sacrificial jutsu the list of dead would have been grim. Definitely angst-ball time, I could feel it in this story.
dragolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
nice and sweet they should put that headband idea in the anime would make for a goof tear jerker
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Touching and very emotional. Seems very much like the actual characters. Great job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
nice
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awwwww, it was soooo adorable! I loved it! Thanks for posting it!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hey there… I'm back Sailor Ranger and I got to tell you this... This one-shot of yours… ROCKS!(v) It’s absolutely marvelous like your other works, ‘Obsession’ and ‘Icha Icha: Animal Magnetism’ only this is sad and heartbreaking, which I also like. Your writing is so good in this one-shot because you have really captured Naruto’s feelings amazingly. I love that you have mentioned the sad events in his past. While I was reading them I had sympathy for Naruto. Furthermore Hinata is so sweet in your fanfic. Very well portray of them both. Seriously this is incredible. I LOVE IT(v)

You know the drill… Fantastic writing, description, portraying and plot. This is SUPER. Well done my friend! Keep up the good work(v)
edised chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
wow!
yuyu4848 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Aw I cried. I really liked this story, you did an amazing job. I'm gonna go check out your profile now and see what else you've got. Great story.
Alyondria chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This was so poignant and sweet. I love it.
PoisonedRose12 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
omg i love it! continue continue!
Delirious Ambiguity chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
wow..

you need to stop making me cry, what with your humour and now THIS!

R.I.P everyone who dies in Naruto, even if they're only fictional, the things like this make them seem so alive..

So .Peace, and let the angels do their bidding..

xo
ass hole chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
nice job man. it was quite the emotional fic. keep up the good work!