Reviews for Aisheru
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ra bless the perverts.
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
omg, that was your first lemon? damn, i wish i could write a lemon like that... that was hot! write more! XD
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Talk about sleeping with the enemy nice on
Crystalline Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Ahh, my less than secret guilty pleasure. XD Delicious YnBakuraxYuugi-don't get enough of that online. (Have to say, I'm also immensely pleased that you spell Yuugi the proper way, because I get tripped up reading otherwise. But that's me being a nitpick.) Thoroughly enjoyed this, am adding it to my favorites-but in the interest of that nitpicking, I'm gonna point out the few things you missed in editing land. :3

You missed a few apostrophes along the way, and substituted "course" with "cause" when Bakura was gloating. Missed a period after Bakura bent to kiss Yuugi's head, too. Same thing when Yuugi grinned after Bakura called him a little minx. A beta reader could clear all that up pretty quickly.

And on a mechanics of sex between two guys front, very, -very- rarely do they make it to multiple orgasms without breaks in between. From what I've heard, most men are done after round one or two-especially if they're having world-shattering full-body ones. And in any case, after sex like -that- with Bakura, I'd hazard to say Yuugi's got very little business getting up and walking in the morning.

Overall, though, this was a really cute story, and I definitely like it. I hope to see more of these two from you, because honestly, there needs to be -way- more well-done Kleptoshipping on my Internets. XD
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Love this pair. thanks for writing.
sonata hirano chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I LOVE KLIPTTOSHIPPING
kitsunekiri chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Definetly enjoyed the slashyness thank you for feeding my pervetness. I think it was pretty good for your first slash scene .