Reviews for My Mind
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
I hope you keep it up, there are not enough stories for TOD.
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
please continue this story my dear good author-san.. . _
I really enjoy reading this story :)) I hope you don't abandon it and one day get stricken by inspiration and finish this story with many many chapters... _
please continue it.. :) your fic was the first fic of ToD that i fell in love with... I hope you don't end it with this.. _
hope that you change your mind...
sincerely...
your fan dearest author-sama... :))
GOODLUCK! _ oh... and advance yuletide greetings...! _
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
wow lol xD! very nice! I thank thee for the great chapter 3! I cannot wait for the next one! But I'll be patient rofl xD! Take your time and I wish you luck ! No rush bro! and great fic so far.
panda-kun77 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
-! YOSH! awsome xD! Nicely done lol xD! Please keep it coming and glad to see you've continued ! And dont be too bad on yourself... look at me lol, I owe over 113 subscribers and readers a second chapter of my story
cerberus angel chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
i like this fic. I wonder...is it going to be a jil and fatina fic? Update soon! )
animelover24271 chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
quite good so far. want to see more of it later. Good luck
Draco Driax chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Nicee cant wait for the next chapter
panda-kun77 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
well... hello New anime fanific ! Yo! The names panda-kun! please to meet you! I just got started with the anime series (episode 1 ()-() ) and I admit that this was a really nice start! there were some grammar issues ( I have plenty in my story, unfortunately) that I manage to catch. I was wondering if this is based on a regular highschool drama type of pic. _ I rather prefer the fantasy one, but this one is okay too!:)

By the way... is Jill going to be a good fighter? Like street fighting or something? So far he seems to be the type that wants to be one... or can be one, lol. Well, I look forward to whatever ideas you have for this story and please continue on.

I also want to know if you can make the story just a bit more descriptive and detailed. The character developement is going great and I can see that ! The next one I wanna ask is if this story will be a bit larger? I found that the most good readings are stories that are at least 3k (3,0) - 4k (4,0)words per chapter and I was wondering if you can extend the future chapters to at least 2.5k. Long reads are enjoyable after all xD!

And lastly if i had offended you or critized your fic a bit to much then please forgive me! *bows down numerous times in apology* I'll understand if you decide to retaliate .! Since they are the first pair I've seen so far, rofl! Take care bro! and Goodluck with the next chappy! I'll be looking forward to it with much anticipation.

P.S.S Pandas Rule and so do you!

Ja ne!
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Well you got my interest xD! Hope you continue and dont be discouraged with the lack of review
Draco Driax chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Love it bro keep it up
Darius-Vader chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hey Nice one!

Keep on the good work! i'll be waiting for the next one!

C'ya!