Reviews for Dreaming of you
secret love writer chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
I love the story but why did you stop it makes me very sad :,(
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Where is next chapter
i need next chapter
if i don't get chapter, you Will DIE
just like my brother, my dog, my friends and my hopes and dreams
sortofbored chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
i like it, i like it a lot
Maku Ikeda-sama chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Brian seems like a stalker in the making. An interesting story, none-the-less. I really hope you continue it!
Butterfree chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Well hey, if you believe in all that stuff, then I say go for it!

Just...remember to write because you want to and enjoy it, okay?

~ TwisterKirby
Butterfree chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Wow, you really have a lot going for this story, don't you? And that's one thing I love about it. The plot has so much potential, and I can see a lot happening with the island plus the orb plus Misty's feelings plus that whole issue with Brian.

I also love how involved Pikachu and Brock are in the story. Not very much so we know it's an Ash/Misty-focused plot, but just enough for us to understand that they exist in their minds.

Only critism is that Ash and Misty's fights feel just a tad forced. I mean, they argue all the time, so they have to fight about something bigger, than Ash just taking out his anger for Brian on Misty, for them to actually take it seriously enough. And this is hypothetically speaking if Ash DID tend to be mean to people when they make him jealous, which he isn't (ex. Danny and Rudy; Ash never really acted cold to them or anything, just annoyed).

Other than that, I really love your story so far! A two year revival, I know how you feel...

Good luck with any future writting!

~ TwisterKirby
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
DestinyKeyblader28 chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
nice fic can't wait for the next chapter
Rogue Ninja chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
for the time that u take to update,you don't write much
poke12101 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
It's been a long time since I've gotten a notification email from Fan Fiction, and in that time a lot has changed. In two years I've stopped using this site, and so have all the various stories and authors I used to follow here. I never gave up on my own personal story ideas, I just realized that the time, place, and setting needed to be more my own. Now I'm in college and working diligently towards making my stories into their own proper reality, the way they always should have been. The characters aren't Pokemon anymore, the events take place in my own world, the dialog has changed, and even the medium in which the stories are presented has shifted. When I first put my thoughts to the keyboard back when I first joined this site, I never imagined it would be the stepping stone to something like this. Just as when I logged into my email account today on 2-7-2011, I never imagined I would have a message from this very website waiting for me. After all this time, it's hard to think of just how little has changed here, while my entire life has changed elsewhere.

It was even harder for me to read the end of your message here. You never once failed me, to be honest I never expected you to regularly update this story, and my enthusiasm for each new chapter was not from my wanting you to continue as much as my deep hope to inspire you to continue doing something you seemed to really enjoy and are, despite what you might think, very good at. I honestly do not mind if you update or don't, do not feel you owe me anything at all. If anything, I owe you quite a bit for encouraging me when I was very close to giving up on my ideas entirely. If you want to keep continuing your story I will try and keep up with it, although my life is different now and free time is fleeting at best these days, I do enjoy reading what you write. However you shouldn't feel obligated to continue on if that's not what you want to do, and I get the feeling your heart may not be in the right place. I get that feeling partly from the comment directed at me, and also because you promised to update "tomorrow" on 2-3 and it's now 2-7.

Time passes, sometimes things change, sometimes the stories change too, it has been 2 years, if you aren't into this maybe you should move on. There are always bigger and better things in the world, and if you want to you can explore them, but it's your life and that decision rests with you. Truthfully, I'm just happy to know you're still around, I thought you had died or something, and I'm glad you remembered me. I could send this in a private message or email of some sort, but it doesn't matter much to me who reads this, and if you delete the "emopost", as you call it, I'm pretty sure the reviews go with it. Remember I always try to be around, just not on here anymore, you can always email me. My email is exactly what you think it is minus the 01 at g mail. If I never hear from you again, I wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do.

Wishing you the best,

Poke 12101 - {aka: poke 121, destroyer 12101, The Amazing Mr. X}

PS: Woo! An update! D
DannyXV chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
I love ur story lots. Great for u! XD updat as frequently as possible pls.
The Azure Guardian chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
cool story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Chase Nirvs chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
WE! Free time to review finally! maybe i'll get to start writing my next fic soon.

i agree. this is much better than trying to convince her she's having a dream. but he better be careful as to what he says so that she doesn't think he's entering her dreams! lol!
fwingsnitch chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
O..M...freakin...G. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! Seriously, You've done a perfect job with this! I agree with Ash. I hated Brian the moment Ash met him.
poke12101 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Poke sits in front of his laptop and finishes reading chapter 2 of Dreaming of You.

"Alright time to write a review." poke says with anticipation.

"Oh, can I be the guy that hits you in the head with a toaster at the end?" ,asked Destroyer with particular enthusiasm.

"What?" asked poke.

"Nothing, feel free to continue with your review."

"Alright, review for chapter 2. It was..." ,Poke trailed off trying to find the right words.

"Terrible, horrible?" , suggested Destroyer.

"What? No, it's, it's..."

"A sign of how far modern society has fallen?" ,suggested Destroyer again.

"WHAT? No, not at all. It was fantastic! What is wrong with you Destroyer?" ,asked Poke in confused shock.

"Nothing, if I hadn't been throwing around insulting terms you would have never come up with 'fantastic'. Face it, I helped you out."

"Umm, okay? Well anyway, I loved the whole idea behind the dream sphere. It's such a perfect and simple plot device, it's the perfect idea." ,Poke stated in praise.

"Eh, seen better." Destroyer said with little interest.

"Really?" ,Destroyer asked curiously, "What story was that?"

"The story I'm writing of course!" ,exclaimed Destroyer with glee.

"So, by your logic; because it is your story, it is instantly better?" , Poke asked with a bemused tone.

"Wait, you haven't even heard what it's called yet! I'm calling it 'Everyone Dies' and you'll never guess what it's about."

"Umm... Does everyone die?" asked Poke.

"Nope, one guy lives."

"Sounds great Destroyer" Poke says in a sarcastic tone.

"Well at least I update mine, you don't update yours."

"I don't have any readers, so I stopped updating."

"Well neither do I, but that doesn't stop me. Not for long anyways." Destroyer's retort brings about a small awkward silence.

"So anyway," Poke began, "This chapter is very good, and I would like to see where this is heading. The subtle implications from the bet are intriguing to say the least."

"I want to see Ash punch someone!" exclaimed Destroyer.

"A little violent today aren't we?"

"No, I'm always like this. That's why I'm called 'Destroyer', see it makes sense."

"Okay then. What do you think about me being a Beta reader?" asked Poke.

"What do I think?" Destroyer asks himself aloud. He then picks up a rather large and expensive looking toaster and smashes poke in the head with it. Poke falls to the floor in shock.

"That's what I think! Finish your story first, then get involved with others! You have the next chapter finished and you don't even upload it?" Destroyer screamed at Poke who is currently getting back up off the floor.

"First, OW! Second, I just don't like the last part. It needs something, different but I can't figure it out. That's why I didn't post it up yet." Poke said, while holding his head where he had been struck.

"Excuses, excuses, excuses. Tsk, tsk, tsk." Destroyer said with clear dislike for the response, "Well, I think that's enough of a review. Submit it already."

"Alright." Poke submits the review and walks away from the computer.

END

PS: Great story, update soon! Love the Dream sphere, and if you need a Beta reader, really badly I'll help you out.