Reviews for Birthday Cake
Fanpire88 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Absolutely great. Love the endinga and the middle and the beginning for that matter...actually i love the whole thing :)
Fernando3 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
like that wasn't the most adorable thing ever. warm fuzzies for everyone
bethsthings chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
that was so cute loved it
swimERfanatic13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
aw...
JagfanNat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Too cute! And I can so picture Mac with a pet dinosaur! LOL

Loved it!
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
"I am just facing the indiscriminate, joint forces of time and gravity." - LOL at how now the poor tyke does not have a clue what his mom is on about!

"She didn't think her already fragile ego could handle seeing Matt's reaction to her actual age." - LOL

"Will you have a birthday party?" Their son asked eagerly. Mac and Harm answered at the same time: "No," She said. "Yes," He said. Matt looked from one to the other in confusion. Their poor kid, Mac thought. He'd need some serious therapy if she and Harm kept up this thing of always contradicting each other." - LOL, therapy, or he'll have to learn that really intelligent mommies and daddies, who love each other, sometimes communicate their feelings to each other in exactly that way: by disagreeing amicably.

"Katie was suddenly fully awake and roaring to go." - 'fully awake and raring to go'.

"I'm having cake for breakfast, too." - I have had chocolate muffins for breakfast, but they were leftovers from my birthday food (sweet muffins and savoury muffins, suffcient so each colleague could have a sweet and a savoury muffin) I took to work the previous night both times. The only time I had vanilla-flavoured cake for breakfast was in the summer in between graduating high school and starting my freshman year of college, on a visit to my sis's godmother, who made her kids and the guests (my sis and I) cake, from scratch, for breakfast one morning (her reasoning more or less went, if I remember correctly: flour and sugar are carbohydrates, eggs and milk are proteins, butter has fatty acids and we could all worry about fulfilling the vitamin and mineral requirements during lunch and dinner that day).

"Mommy?" Matt asked, pulling her from her thoughts. "Yes, Matty?" "Did you have a pet dinosaur when you were five?" - Ouch! on Mac's behalf.
gypsyrose06 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That's worse than how was it to ride in a stage coach when you were young! I like your family of Rabbs.
toni92 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I love it. Very humorous.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
lol, oh poor Mac. Cute fic! Love them as a happy family. Thanks for sharing!