Reviews for In a Name
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Nice. Great stuff.
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I just love your style! The way you start each section...so clever. "The last time they were both long dead" so poignant! To contrast the innocent childhood and then remind us of their terrible fates. I love it!
catsftw chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
HAHAHAHAHA!

"she grinned like a maniac. "It's the name of a cuddly teddy bear. How could I not think of you!""

Oh there was a part with Ginny and Harry?

HAHAHAHAHA!
Erythros chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
OH, SO BITTERSWEET. I always love the stories where I get to see tidbits of what could have been for both Lily and Severus.

I particularly loved this line: It was like walking down a long staircase, these moments of short, controlled falling.

Thank you for this; it was a gem to read.
PureReflection chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Beautiful - and I especially love the touch about Harry deciding on Albus's middle name when he sees his son's eyes. It fits so perfectly.
godwit chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This was beautiful! I like the way you divided your story in three parts and how it is both a little funny and very sad. I like your view of Snape, it is gentle and compassionate.
jn.v13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Aw!

I loved it~ great job! :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
"Your doom is nigh. I’ll ambush you with it once I find the right moment; I want maximum effect.”

That was hilarious! This was an extremely well-written and in-character story. I loved it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Very nice story (too bad Albus Severus won't dare let anybody know what his middle name is-if Harry had to whisper about Snape after 19 years, I suspect he's still hated after all that time). But it fits.
Cassie chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
GREAT!
whitehound chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Lovely!

Harry couldn't call the kid Severus Albus, of course, or he'd have gone through Hogwarts with "SAP" stencilled on his kit...
Kamp chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
lovely story. i hated the end of the book when potter's son was named "albus severus". i couldn't stand it. it just didn't seem right. but i like how you built up to the moment of naming him. how lily chose it. how potter and ginny discussed it. i like that.