Reviews for Life is a Ball
Celestial Wolves chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
Right in the Fangirl. (_)
Multiple times.
And so much fluff! \(n_n)/
ChocoChibi456 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
This. Was. Awesome! I loved this fic. Realistic, simple but intriguing, you wrote a page-turner! Or rather a page-loader, i must say. X3 This proves that people CAN write amazing fanfictions of Bleach without giggling dragons and flying bunnies (okay, bad example, but still!) AND capture the interest of readers. You did an awesome job! I'll make sure to check out some of your other fics!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
That was so cute, I loved it. You are a great writer. I loved all of it and how you add the SS was really cool. One of my favorite fanfiction great job. :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
Wonderful story! I love the connections with your story and the Bleach world.
LazyNezumi chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
This story was great! I enjoyed reading it very much.

Idea of Ukitake being adoptive father of Hitsugaya is almost as appealing to me as him being his real son with Unohana ;P

So you know. Thank you for writing this ;) Really liked it :D
Yrru chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
THIS. WAS. AMAZING -! I loved the whole storyline! Absolutely loved reading about the relationship of Ukitake and Toushirou growing as the story progressed. I dunno if you're still active but it'd be great to have another story like this revolving around that father/son relationship -!

Good job! ;D
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Came across this fic today and just couldn't stop reading it! I know its been a lot of years since this was wrote but I couldn't help but review and let you know how awesome it was. I love Jushiro and Toshiro and could totally see them as father and son, having the exact same relationship as in the story. I was scared that you were going to kill Jushiro off,but I was happy when I found out he lived! Great job and this is going in my favorites.
Milica-tanja chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
this chapter made me cry...I was thinking of my rl ukitake and how I'd be worried sick of such a thing happened to him.
Milica-tanja chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
it's beautiful and very emotional.

I love jushiroxretsu...reminds me of my crush and I...we played Ukitake and Unohana on facebook (roleplay) and the moment between unohana and Ukitake made me cry. It's kind of how I am with my crush...
fayfan chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
LOL I reread this 'cause it's so AWESOME! XD Please continue the sequel! X3 Pwetty pwease..? :3
fayfan chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY! XD I'm gonna' read the sequel now! X3
Tritone chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Aren't the Arancar (however that's spelt) so bad-ass kicking a ball around a grass field! You made every thing fit so easily into the story line can't help but laugh at some of the most coincidental parts.

really good plot line by the way! 3
kiikuuku chapter 10 . 8/13/2010
AWESOME story, one of my favorites

UkiUno FTW!

You're a very good writer; the detail is wonderful and everyone stays in character :)

aw, Uki is so adorable, especially making pancakes **glomps**

lalulweeb914 chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
This is a great story so far and I hope to read more of it soon.

Lil' Shiro-chan is so cute when he's sad...
NejiKoriKaze chapter 10 . 4/4/2010