Reviews for Be My Valentine
alexxis-wild-wacky chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh my God that was too cute I love it definitely worth another few reads. Even though it may not be Valentine's its good for ant type of month According to me. :) 3333
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw! That was soo cute and sweet! I LOVE IT!
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was SO cute. And I wish you could continue it..Though that might be really hard but yeah :D
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
ohhh what a cute cute one shot! loves it! :))
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
that was great loved it
white horse stories chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You should make this in to a longer story it would be awesome
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
so sweet, cute, and wonderful! thanks so much for writing and sharing, hop you return to you other pieces, too!
sedlakova chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
i was rereading older favorites (stuck on maternity leave) and i just realized that i hadn't reviewed this, although i've read it a fair few times. i suck, i'm sorry!

but this story has always stuck in my head because of "black day" which i experienced once whilst living in seoul. however, i think we had more fun than all those who had valentines! good black noodles, lots of soju, karaoke... :) good times!

i loved logan's outing of rory, simply thanking her for the card- perfect!

thanks again!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
very sweet :)
FrenchGilmoreGirlsFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Such a cute story! As ever, I think you're really a wonderful writer! Just keep going...

Thanks from France!
anne96 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
great story
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
How in the heck did I miss reading this story until now?

Oh, I loved it. Rory's bitterness toward the holiday vs. Logan's sentimental take on it? Classic. You captured the Rory/Logan relationship before they were Rory/Logan perfectly in the dialogue and in their actions. Reading this was like watching it on the screen (especially since I just had a season five mini-marathon this past weekend!)

Your one-shots are amazing! And definitely provide the inspiration I'm needing to update my own fic, thank you!
Tott chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
AW that was great!
Shelby Rae chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw! So very cute! This story was very well written, and it was refreshing to read something that seemed genuinely thought out. Great job!

-Shelby
MA4ever chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aww that was really cute!