Reviews for Never Die
Azul Ocean chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Awesome story! I often enjoy narratives that explore the concept of immortality, and the consequences that go with it. Very well-written and haunting.
Lily chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Eleka Nahmen indeed! I thought this was a very cool take on Elphaba's spell, and I really loved it! I loved Elphaba's coming back in the end as well. All in all, this was very nicely written and the story itself was beautiful.
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was fantastic. I started crying. I read the optional ending as well. Great work!
Bubble
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Hey cool, Potter crossover! Win!
This fic was amazing. I loved how angsty it was. Both endings are very plausible. The second chapter might not be an alternate ending. It could still work as the ending for the first chapter.
Yay, Fiyero gets to be with Elphaba again. And hopefully everyone else too.
sodrel chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I almost cried. It was horrible, depressing, sad, tragic... and I loved every word. You managed to capture an emotion that practically no one can speak of with experience, twisted it and warped it into something that a reader could comprehend and delivered it with such style and tact that I couldn't stop reading if I tried.

Bravo!

P.S. Thanks for the (optional) ending.
greengirl16 chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
This took me on a rollercoaster of emotions. I've never been left speechless after a fanfiction before. I don't know what to say. It's too incredible for words to describe. I enjoyed every second of it! Your writing is phenomenal as is your use of detail. I felt like I was Fiyero, I felt the pain, the agony of what he went through. I cannot imagine being immoral... Wow. I loved this! Thanks so much for writing this and sharing this! You definitely have a career in writing in the future!
Ichiko Wind Gryphon chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
This was an excellent story. I loved the emotions (or lack, thereof) Fiyero was experiencing, as he kept living and basically lost all his humanity over the centuries. Very good!
Lacarnum Inflamarae chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I'm very glad I read the optional ending, since the first chapter made me cry. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I despise unhappy endings.

And the fact that you used Fiendfyre, oh wow. When the Professor said something about putting an object beyond magical repair, my mind conjured up an image of the Professor stabbing Fiyero with a Basilisk fang. But, I suppose Fiendfyre works just as well! :D
lizziemagic chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Aw now THAT was a good ending!
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That is SAD! Its probably the second saddest Wicked fanfic I have ever read! (Theother is Leaves, by Lusito. Its also about Elphaba dying and Fiyero having to live without her. And its sad.) WAHAAHAHAHHAH! :(
deeplyshallow chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Did I not review this? It's truly amazing and so depressing, I was loudly sobbing when I read this even for the second time. This makes the bookverse be the happier ending and that's a hard thing to do.
Tamira chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
*giggles* yep, felled like Hogwarts! ... Did not know it was centuries past Harry's time, as I have no idea how different book-musical-universes and there times interact, but I DID think Hogwarts! ;)

Good for Fiyero to actually to be able to die... - I mean, it's hard to imagine that one can live so long, death is the best option, but it'S possible... - And he had nobody left who really knew him or whom he cared for... And now he HAS Elphaba again! :) :) :)
Tamira chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I need a happier ending, yes... so I will read the second chapter! ... But this is pretty good. - Sad, but good... I, of course hope there is an after-life! Elphaba will feel horrible, as her Fiyero is not coming there, but at least Elpie and Glinda would land there at around the same time! ;)
WICKEDisWICKED chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
Wow...More beautiful work from Sedri! Elphie and Yero are back together again!
Populargurl008 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
OMG PRETTY MUCH BROUGHT ME TO TEARS! LOVED IT! LOVE ALL OF UR WICKED FANFICS!