Reviews for Bitter sweet truth
Ikakay chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
I was just browsing through some titles for fanfiction when I came across the Five Little Peppers section. You have an interesting plot...romance between the characters. Polly is loved by everyone and was sure to have a complicated love life.
StollBrothersLover chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow sucha great story! you are the only one who writes these though but do not worry you are wonderful! and no i'm not some old lady! i read the first couple chapters of the first book once. lthough you should work a little on the punctuations cuz i saw that in some areas you needed some commas. anywho! please come review mine and maybe we could have a chat. Thanks!
alice deava queen200 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
awsome
MoonSongStormChild chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Use more puncuation!

Seriously? Polly had seen him leave she worried? Gosh, i thought you learned in school!

p.s. im sorry, i know i sound really mean, but you should use more puncuation and more adjectives and adverbs. It will make this story alot more enjoyable and readable!

Keep trying!
JandMbooklovers chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
it was fine to me keep going
JandMbooklovers chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
lovr it keep going
alana chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
hmm... I think you need a couple of spellcheck things but its an okay plot...

I love the 5 little peppers!
I GO BY THE NAME OF SPAM chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i just sent you spam. i hope you check your computer because in 1 week after you get this email your computer will shut down. THANK YOU .
Opera Dove chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Actually, I loved this chapter.

“There in lies your problem, Percy, Better posture betters your chances.”

That sentence made me laugh so hard. I can see him teaching Van the "gentlemanly arts."

Never feel like your work is bad. The more you write, the better you get and everyone is always improving no matter how much they've written. So hang in there. (And it certainly doesn't "suck" so be comforted.) Just have fun and enjoy it.
Opera Dove chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Nice cliff-hanger! Adding to my alerts. Update soon!
Opera Dove chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow! I loved these books. Haven't read them in years. How old are the charecters in your story?
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
This was also pretty good, and I like the name Percy!

If you like OC stories you can submit to my Harry Potter one if you want too.

:HL:
Hyperactive Lioness chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This was pretty good, even though I've never read the book...

:HL: