Reviews for The Dark Avatar
destroyerofzombies1 chapter 4 . 6/16
boner
Micro chapter 2 . 5/5
the tattos are a mark of mastery of airbending not something that can fade away over time
micro chapter 1 . 5/5
i dont think gyatso was a crazy jerk

but i like aangxharem(whoever that is)
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
it does make sense to use the blood bending to heal yourself, but for more morbid things to use blood for, why not use your own blood to form blades? while its kinda risky to do so, simply use the blades, then, when done with it, simply retract them back into the body, as liquid obviously, then use the blood to heal yourself...
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
...I vote for the canon pairing...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
It's been four years update
Zomvee chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Whens the next chapter coming up?
Zomvee chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
"White Muscle, which has explosive power but no stamina. Then there is the opposite, red muscle which has a lot of stamina but little power, and in between there is a certain percentage of pink muscles which exhibits the property of both and is said not to change." Really Kenpachi Youngest Disciple or something like that but I liked it any how.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Awesome
Dogstar chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Mmmm...pretty sure I could guess the naughty use, but I don't wanna say it in public with all the innocent kiddies who read Avatar fics watching. That said...Update! Or I won't favorite! And yes, I have an account, I'm just not logged in...PM Gster391 if you really wanna talk to me.
david chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
good story, Idea - you ould have each tribe the normal bending fire, air, water and earth and then have darker elements as lightning, wind, blood and metal, the darker ones are "dark" as they are mostly used to killl but they dont have to actually kill
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
skip
hn chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Erection bending ,sperm bending
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Have Kana travel with him to teach him Water and Blood Bending and have her get stuck with him in the ice. Also, mind adding Ty Lee and Jun to the Harem as the Non-benders of the group.
battousai222 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
yo know you arent going to update for a while but hey, reading through your stories, read your harry potter one, naruto, and smallville...do you have a harry potter one?oh well two of your other ones at any rate.

That being said I like this story and how it is going. Like to see Aang with a back bone and real death. As for blood bending... get a erection and keep it lol! That would be AWSOME! other powers...when aang kills some one and he spills there blood, use that blood to create sharp spikes or bladed blood and use it on the other people(enemies)...lol!

cant wait to see more some day... on alerts!