Reviews for Twilight 101
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 28 . 8/6/2014
HAHAHHA!
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 24 . 8/6/2014
Green Day are amazing! I've found someone who has my taste in music!
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
WOO! Smells like teen spirit!
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
This is my fave song at the moment, actually.
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Again, lol! I love the songs that you are using!
xSiriusly Insanex chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
OMG I love that song and OMG that is hilarious!
XxDesecrateThroughReverancexX chapter 40 . 5/21/2013
Haha, cool. I found myself singing along to all of these LOL. You should do "Colony of Birchmen" by Mastodon. One line literally goes, "Gone away, my heart's gone away, taken everything, my hearts gone away, take it now." Almost vampire-like, since their heart stops when they change, right. This song is all about the hunt, too.
SaiyanEpicness chapter 43 . 1/5/2013
Wow. You have great taste in music! And you mix the lyrics around so well! The only part I didn't approve of was the last chapter... But great nonetheless!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
love this song.
VeroZ chapter 43 . 8/16/2011
Firstly- yoou have an awesome taste in music, I mean, the only Green Day & MCR you hear nowadays are 21 Guns and Na Na Na, huh? Also, The Lonely Island, Nirvana, KoRn, Disturbed and Tenacious D? I fucking love you.

Anyway, I also loved the lyrics, the way you kept a part of the original song so it went really well with the re-written one, if you get what I mean, and they're just plain funny too. Keep it up!
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 43 . 4/6/2010
Death To All But Metal by Steel Panther - BEST. SONG. EVER.

Death to all but Jasper if you please ;)
AllApologies451994 chapter 42 . 3/13/2010
Loved the opening line. My town is also full of idiots, too. :P I've never actually listened to the song before, so I'll have to eventually look it up. O yea, I made a playlist on MySpace dedicated for songs to be rewritten :P I bet you're gonna end up REALLY hating me one of these days.
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 41 . 2/15/2010
Its not metal like most of your other songs, which I DO love, but could you do some by The Spill Canvas? I reccomend To Live Without It which you wont have to change much of. Should you take this request, there are three things I WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU DO: The songs This Is For Keeps or Sunsets and Car Crashes - everyone does these - or a Team Jacob song. THEY MUST BE ABOUT VAMPIRES! Preferably Jasper - I loves me some Jasper :)
AllApologies451994 chapter 41 . 2/6/2010
Hmm... all those songs I could pick... Let's start off with some AAR! I need It Ends Tonight, My Paper Heart, Swing Swing, I Wanna, and Gives You Hell. As for Green Day... Let me see here... Minority, ?Viva La Gloria?, East Jesus Nowhere, Jesus of Suburbia, American Idiot, Holiday, !Viva La Gloria!, Peacemaker, and Coming Clean. And finally, MCR... Helena, I Never Told You What I Do For a Living, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Drowning Lessons, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Demolition Lovers, You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison, Give 'Em Hell, Kid, To the End, and... I'm sure that's enough to start you off :D
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
I was thinking of writing a twilight poarody of teenagers!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »