Reviews for It ends tonight
princecharmingstoolate chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Love it! Oh gosh. The songs an amazing one, too!
purple909 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I really loved this oneshot! Its written pretty well and I've always thought the sone 'it ends tonight' would be really cool in a bluebloods tribute! ya totally read my mind! •thumbs up•
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
loved it
sorasgrl18 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Very good. I just finished Revelations, and almost started to cry! You did a nice job showing everyone's emotions. :)
AliceCullen3204 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Good Job...

Please Write more... I'm dying to read the next book in the series... I need something to read while i wait!
ALPS88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
this is really good for your first attempt at a Blue Bloods fic. you should write more. the song was a fitting choice and all the characters were IC. good job. can't wait for the next book to come out! :D haha, okay sharing :D
EvieEvangelion chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i enjoy this very much. The song was a great pick (i think i might go listen to it now) All the characters seemed to 'be themselves' the only part i think you could fix is the second part with Oliver, the 'star wars' fit, like he would be doing that but something seemed off.

Very good tho! *THUMBS UP*
LadyShadowNinja18 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
i liked this. i want so badly to read Revelations, but my mom won't let me, so i'll probably sneek it. it was really good and well written!
like smoke in my lungs chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Wow, I really liked this. I think you got how they'd all be feeling really well, and the song's a nice touch. Gotta love the All-American Rejects ;)

Anyway, con-grats, it's a really good one shot. IMO anyway )
GabrielleNichole chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Finally, I'm so glad the login/submisson thing works now. Anywho, I thought that this songfic was really good and it was really weird because my playlist was on shuffle and this song started playing when I started reading this. Weird? I think so.