Reviews for O Brother, Where Art Thou?
MoiraWinchester chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
You did it again. Nailed it. Puppy dog eyes and all. Nice job.
lynxzpanther chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
ooh, i did like the whole thing! a lot! i hadn't really even remembered much of that... poor dean. poor sammy... great story!
MagsDpg chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Oh, come on! Could you add another chapter!

Sorry, I'm just joking. Wow, I really loved this story, two-chaptered Single shot story? That's way interesting.

I loved it, and the second chapter is even more intense than the first. Sam's thoughts, he's so confused that he can't do anything else.

This story was awesome. I really loved it and enjoyed it.

Thanks for this piece of brotherly love.
MagsDpg chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow, this story was heart touching you know?

I feel terrible because I haven't seen the Siren's chapter yet (and I'm dying to se it).

Very well expressed emotions, Dean's thougths, everything was perfectly written. You create a very nice thing here. Congratulations.
liddlepierat chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
Sweet! It would be nice if Sam would regret his mistakes in the serie too, but from the way it looks that's just wishful thinking.

THX for the two-shot! ;-)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
great
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
It was nice to read the last moments between the brothers. Great work girl!
MoiraWinchester chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
The emotion of a brother really comes through, the struggle to be the "Big Brother" and the "Scared Brother" was very well written. As all of your stories are. Keep it up, MORE, MORE!
liddlepierat chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I feel like something warm has curled itself around my heart.

That's really sweet - especially after the cruel moments of this episode.

Think you could write a second chapter from Sam's POV?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
great
mssammydean chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
*sniff* Gosh, so sad and emotional!
donfan01 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
this was a good story. its nice to read this and some of the brotherly moments we all miss lately!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Great emotion here, from both brothers. Wonderful job.