Reviews for A Game of Poker
cutiepututie chapter 1 . 6/12
I just wanted to tell you how amazing this story is! The incredible characterization and depth, the realistic plot line, and smooth transitions. This took me about a week to finish the first time, and I was so hooked I couldn't put it down. I've read it at least 3 times since. Before I came across the story I never even thought about lavi pairing up with tyki, and now I personally can't ship him with any other character. This amazing fic had such deep moments that you couldn't help but feel with the characters. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this fic. Your writing is incredible! Thank you for sharing it with the world.
13notneeded chapter 38 . 3/2
I gotta say I really REALLY love this a lot! I love your writing style, I love the way you never forget about anyone's powers and mostly, the way the characters are actually who they're supposed to be. If you allowed me, I would be more than pleased to translate this amazing piece of art (and heartbreak sometimes) to czech.
Opal Skye chapter 38 . 1/25
I'm really satisfied with how this story went. I had genuine fear that he would have left with Bookman, but I'm glad he chose to stay with the Order and stayed with Tyki.

Amazing story.

Opal
This fic is so very incredible .. i have read this more than 3 times ... i love how u put everyone in character and i would really love to see a sequel this fic is so worth continuing .. i know its been years but i really do hope u come back and make a sequel im sure everyone would agree with me on this
AnhiVann chapter 38 . 7/19/2016
I really enjoy reading fanfiction and even though i rarely favorite stories, i thought this one was worth it. Since it's been a while since this was last posted i was wondering whether to review or not, but in the end i just simply had to. I found A Game Of Poker via recomendation, and i must admit was very please with it. This is one of two or three stories (fanfiction specifically) that i considered a truly piece of art. They are so well written, the plot was well thought and they made me cry and root for characters just as much.
I will admit that i found some inconsistencies in the plot and couldnt quite agree with some part of the develpment, but even though i loved it all the same. For all of that, Kudos to you!
Ps: I particularly loved the participation of Bookman and Krory, their participation was truly genius!
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
Haha Kanda's adorable, the rage over the Moyashi is just Mmm!
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I LOVE IT... I love it, that's all I can say really, like oh man, OHHHHH MAN! oh man.
Rababaz chapter 38 . 3/12/2016
Good story.
Faithful Anon chapter 38 . 2/10/2016
Okay wow um, you posted this a really long time ago. I know that, because this fanfiction was the first fanfic I ever read. Ever. First introduction to yaoi, first run in with fanfic. Back in the day I was at the wee age of 12, and there were only a couple chapters out. Anyhow, I really /really/ doubt you still check your reviews, or have access to your e-mail, or will even see this to be perfectly honest.

But I just want you to know (and this is going to sound really crazy) that this silly, cute fanfic has literally changed my life in really weird ways. I read this fic back when I wasn't very good at reading, was struggling in school, and could not stop laughing because I thought homosexuality was totally ridiculous.

When I first starting reading, I thought it was just hilarious. Then as I slowly got sucked into the story, I 1) began to realize how g8 yaoi was, and 2) began to read fanfic. Neither of those two things are singularly important- but I did begin to read a lot more. And the more I read, (shockingly) the better of a reader I became. Eventually, I even began to write my very own Lucky fanfic, all at the wee age of 12-13.

That was 7 years ago now, and I just went through to reread this fic just for fun. I am now 19, attending a prestigious university, and an English major. I know it probably sounds utterly crazy to associate all these things to reading this one silly fic back when I was in middle school, but all the events and my love for literature really transpired after I found AGoP. So.. thanks, I suppose? I don't read much fic anymore, nor do I write it, but you actually changed my life. Once again, I really doubt you'll see this. On the off chance you do though, I want to congratulate you for writing a great fic (at 18-19! Very impressive) and for inspiring others.

Thanks && Love,
Anon
Mewcherry34 chapter 38 . 8/18/2015
This was the best Lucky fic I've read by far. It destroyed my feels but I loved it all the same
Guest chapter 38 . 8/9/2015
This is one of the best lucky fan fics I've read I love it
Yukino-chan chapter 38 . 7/12/2015
My first Lavi and Tyki fic and you made me love them so so much!
Sky2high101 chapter 38 . 6/15/2015
Finally finished omg i love this fic so much. AND THEN I SEE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL omg is rhat still going to be a thing? Seriously id never even thought about lavi and tyki as a possible couple before your fic and now otp ugghhh i need more long stories written by you ._. I dont really like AUs but i will probably try canis luna because i need more lucky... Ugh omg please make a sequel. This fic ruined my life for a good while by making me work with no sleep xD
Sky2high101 chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
I was going to wait to make a comment till the end since its been completed so long but your note and the end of this chapter made me want to write something now. :)
I had seriously never even considered Lucky as a possible ship till reading this... And quite frankly i think id ship Tyki with anyone x'D but i really love this story! Its so well written and white its super hawt to read (xD) its also got a seriously good story. I love how you deviated from the plot but stayed true to character. And you made Tyki be good...something i wanted bad ._. Seriously ehy cant my favorites team up all the time xD
Anyway this fic made me so happy and its gotten me back into dgrayman hype... Though thats a painful hype at the moment orz
Anyway thanks so much for writing this story! I love how long it is and that you actually completed it. 3 i saw a couple other fics you wrote especially a rurouni kenshin one that i plan to read next :)
Really hope you some how see this and that it wasnt all for nothing... XP
Pheonix Autumn chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
Omg why can't they just be happy!? ;.;
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »