Reviews for A Game of Poker
AnhiVann chapter 38 . 7/19
I really enjoy reading fanfiction and even though i rarely favorite stories, i thought this one was worth it. Since it's been a while since this was last posted i was wondering whether to review or not, but in the end i just simply had to. I found A Game Of Poker via recomendation, and i must admit was very please with it. This is one of two or three stories (fanfiction specifically) that i considered a truly piece of art. They are so well written, the plot was well thought and they made me cry and root for characters just as much.
I will admit that i found some inconsistencies in the plot and couldnt quite agree with some part of the develpment, but even though i loved it all the same. For all of that, Kudos to you!
Ps: I particularly loved the participation of Bookman and Krory, their participation was truly genius!
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 21 . 3/23
Haha Kanda's adorable, the rage over the Moyashi is just Mmm!
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 1 . 3/15
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I LOVE IT... I love it, that's all I can say really, like oh man, OHHHHH MAN! oh man.
Rababaz chapter 38 . 3/12
Good story.
Faithful Anon chapter 38 . 2/10
Okay wow um, you posted this a really long time ago. I know that, because this fanfiction was the first fanfic I ever read. Ever. First introduction to yaoi, first run in with fanfic. Back in the day I was at the wee age of 12, and there were only a couple chapters out. Anyhow, I really /really/ doubt you still check your reviews, or have access to your e-mail, or will even see this to be perfectly honest.

But I just want you to know (and this is going to sound really crazy) that this silly, cute fanfic has literally changed my life in really weird ways. I read this fic back when I wasn't very good at reading, was struggling in school, and could not stop laughing because I thought homosexuality was totally ridiculous.

When I first starting reading, I thought it was just hilarious. Then as I slowly got sucked into the story, I 1) began to realize how g8 yaoi was, and 2) began to read fanfic. Neither of those two things are singularly important- but I did begin to read a lot more. And the more I read, (shockingly) the better of a reader I became. Eventually, I even began to write my very own Lucky fanfic, all at the wee age of 12-13.

That was 7 years ago now, and I just went through to reread this fic just for fun. I am now 19, attending a prestigious university, and an English major. I know it probably sounds utterly crazy to associate all these things to reading this one silly fic back when I was in middle school, but all the events and my love for literature really transpired after I found AGoP. So.. thanks, I suppose? I don't read much fic anymore, nor do I write it, but you actually changed my life. Once again, I really doubt you'll see this. On the off chance you do though, I want to congratulate you for writing a great fic (at 18-19! Very impressive) and for inspiring others.

Thanks && Love,
Mewcherry34 chapter 38 . 8/18/2015
This was the best Lucky fic I've read by far. It destroyed my feels but I loved it all the same
Guest chapter 38 . 8/9/2015
This is one of the best lucky fan fics I've read I love it
Yukino-chan chapter 38 . 7/12/2015
My first Lavi and Tyki fic and you made me love them so so much!
Sky2high101 chapter 38 . 6/15/2015
Finally finished omg i love this fic so much. AND THEN I SEE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL omg is rhat still going to be a thing? Seriously id never even thought about lavi and tyki as a possible couple before your fic and now otp ugghhh i need more long stories written by you ._. I dont really like AUs but i will probably try canis luna because i need more lucky... Ugh omg please make a sequel. This fic ruined my life for a good while by making me work with no sleep xD
Sky2high101 chapter 21 . 3/25/2015
I was going to wait to make a comment till the end since its been completed so long but your note and the end of this chapter made me want to write something now. :)
I had seriously never even considered Lucky as a possible ship till reading this... And quite frankly i think id ship Tyki with anyone x'D but i really love this story! Its so well written and white its super hawt to read (xD) its also got a seriously good story. I love how you deviated from the plot but stayed true to character. And you made Tyki be good...something i wanted bad ._. Seriously ehy cant my favorites team up all the time xD
Anyway this fic made me so happy and its gotten me back into dgrayman hype... Though thats a painful hype at the moment orz
Anyway thanks so much for writing this story! I love how long it is and that you actually completed it. 3 i saw a couple other fics you wrote especially a rurouni kenshin one that i plan to read next :)
Really hope you some how see this and that it wasnt all for nothing... XP
Pheonix Autumn chapter 35 . 3/5/2015
Omg why can't they just be happy!? ;.;
Kyuubineko chapter 38 . 2/4/2015
I actually cried! This has got to be the best LUCKY story I've read! And the characters are still in character! I really hope there will be more AreKan (or do you prefer Yullen?) scenes! You should see me crying in the middle of the night reading this, especially the scene when Lavi and Tyki broke up... Lucky of me to find this story! Ok sorry. Stupid pun.
Spider and the Fly chapter 38 . 1/11/2015
Omg sweetest thing I've ever read about Lucky! So CUTE! (Though I do think you should have focused just a little bit more on the yullen part. That's just me being an awful horrible person, though!) Squeeeeeee!
zannyluvvy chapter 38 . 12/30/2014
Niceeee XD
N.J Mill chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
Action scenes are always exciting. You have a steady flow of action, and you elaborated on their victories and defeats. So it was not boring.
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »