Reviews for Clockwork
Roadleader chapter 20 . 6/20
So, as promised:
my final comment is that you did a great job at portraying the Joker as a character - which sure as hell isn't easy, concerning is behaviour and even more his possible mind work. So I have to give you enormous credit for that.
Your building of tension throughout the story was well done and especially Taylor's development was interesting and distressing to watch all the same. Personally, I was hoping that Batman would get her out of this. I'm curious what's gonna happen to her now. But perhaps, that's gonna be answered in the sequel?
After all I can only say: great work! I enjoyed the ride!
Greetings,
Roadleader
Roadleader chapter 9 . 6/20
Hello there,
I just came across your story via the German translation and thought it more appropriate to enjoy it right from the source. As far as I'm right now, you got me absolutely intrigued with your depiction of the Joker, horrifying as it is. And I just have to get a word in right now, because 'Anna' is actually my own name and it's ... special to read through the things the Joker is doing to my "name-alter-ego" - though I wouldn't ever want to be related to her after all the things she's done to Taylor. I'm starting to like your little girl and I'm very curious to proceed further. You're going to hear from me again soon enough!
Greetings,
Roadleader
Ahhhhh I love this story so much! Awesome work :D -9nine9
damn damn damn! Ok first off, this is a great story, its so simple yet complicated. Its a easy to understand plot that stills pulls at your hearts strings and evoke emotion! I love this kind of stories. Man, i just wished Joker, my all time fav. villain, could just . . . learn to love sometimes. Some of my fav. parts in this story is when these two (Joker and Taylor) spend time together and Joker is left wondering why he cares. Like when she gave him a teddy bear or drew a picture, i really love the whole "Do you have a girlfriend?" conversation. Man, i just wished Taylor didn't have it so hard and that she could really have a friend, and sometimes i wish that Joker would be that someone. I know he is crazy, and this isn't the time to dive into my theories, but i think even joker can love and some one like Taylor could pull that out of him. Damn. I love it when he is bad, but sometimes i want to see a soft side you know?
Taylor is too cute! I cried less this chapter so that's good. Child abuse is just the worst... but at least Joker doesn't seem the type.
lala3366 chapter 20 . 3/6
Yes! I just found this and boy am I happy I did! Now I hear a sequel is in order? So is the sequel going to be where is left off or a few years later? What happened to the girl? Foster home? Does she remember Mr. J? Will she be corrupted? When does Mr. J escape again? Can't wait for the next one!
Lizzie Shadows chapter 20 . 3/2
Can't log in right now, but this is amazing! I loved this so much! I eagerly look forward to reading your sequel. :)

Lizzie Shadows
Muteandnowblind2 chapter 20 . 2/19
Idk why but I thought ya were another author for some dang reasonXD
Forgive me for that last question will yaXD
I had a complete brain fart thereXD
I might as well be blind tooXD
Mutebutnotblind chapter 20 . 2/19
Brilliant, as always lol
So what's the sequel's name? Ya have any idea when it'll be out? I'm so excited man! And I know this is bad to do, but ya won't bite my head off if I ask about The Gender Fallacy as well will ya? It was just a really good piece of work and I hate to see it go.
GyreHost chapter 20 . 2/9
! I love this book so much! The premise is equal parts adorable, terrifying, and twisted as fuck. I love it! 3 I'm going to go binge read the sequel (or what you have of it at least). Who needs sleep, amiright?! *stage whispers* I've been up for DAAAAAYYYS! lol
lorisuit chapter 20 . 2/4
I just read this whole story story again (I've read it multiple times because it's just sssssooo goooooddddd) because I wanted jump right into your updated chapters of Blackout. Even though I read them all as you posted them, there's something satisfying about reading in large quantities for me. I think you're a terrific writer and although you say you wrote Clockwork when your were a a little bit inexperienced, this is phenomenal. Coming from someone who is still too terrified to put pen to paper, I think what you do is so incredible and I thank you! Don't take what you have for granted and continue to have courage to write something everyday, even if it is just a ten words. You're an inspiration!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 21 . 2/1
Sequel? What with everything, basically, returning to the status quo I had thought this was concluded.
Well, then, at least now I can go check it out then.
The Freaks chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
This was so much better than I had been expecting. I thought it was going to be the storyline of Joker finding a little girl and then coming to like, and even care, for her. Then something bad would happen between them like he'd attack someone or she would see him on the news and freak. Then someone would find out about her and take her or she would run, and then he'd rescue her and it would be a happy ending. But this, this was better than that. I loved it. In a way, he still cared for her, but in a possessive, sort of "i like you but I'm a crazy murderous psychopathic clown“ kinda way. He didn't love her, that much was certain though. He was still sadistic and cruel to the poor kid. I also liked that he didn't coddle Taylor or go out of his way to care for her (for the majority of the time). I did think it was interesting that he was angry at her mother for abusing the kid, I was just sorta surprised.
I, again, love this story so much. He's crazy, a murderer, a criminal, and a psychopath, yet he's my favorite villian, and probably one of my favorite characters of all time.
The Freaks chapter 19 . 12/18/2016
Well, this shit took a turn and got even better!

And when I say "shit", I didnt mean it in a "this stuff is shit, why would you even write it" kinda way. This is really good. Haha

And, though Joker is my favorite, two-face Harvey dent is pretty cool
The Freaks chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Haha I was at chapter fourteen when I thought back to my last comment and realized I was wrong. Anna isn't related to Durante, but was just his prostitute. Ha I guess i'm not as good as I thought. Fuck, I'm super embarrassed now too…
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »