Reviews for Clockwork
FoxyRoxy777 chapter 20 . 5/23
Completely speechless. This story...I can't even. You had me laughing, crying, feeling lots of different kinds of emotion throughout each and every chapter. If I could give you anything in the world, I would give you money every month just so you can write this good for me for the rest of my life LOL. Can't wait to read the sequel! Squee!
Thank GOD there's a sequel!
KioshiUshima chapter 20 . 2/7
God. This shit was amazing. Thank you for all your hard work. I'm off to see the sequel now. You beautiful genius, you.
Amazilia chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
As a childhood sexual molestation victim, I appreciate the delicacy with which you've handle that aspect so far. I admit I'm intrigued by your story and will probably be up too late trying to finish it.
Qu33rzi chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
where's the sequel?
Hello chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
I can't remember my password to this site but I followed and favourited this story like 3 years ago and have just finished the last chapters now! Lol, I really love this fic so much I love taylor and how the joker obviously cared about her but his evil side always wins, so awesome how you portrayed that! Im so happy you're going to write a sequel hope its soon! I hope it doesn't sound like I'm pressuring you I'm just super excited! I'll be waiting eagerly for an update through my notification emails! :)
You're awesome!
X
J.Crowe chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Well, I'm going to review the entire story here, as I find it hard to review individual chapters.

So, as a whole, I really liked it. I've spent the past few days reading it whenever I had the chance, and it definitely kept me intrigued. The portrayal of the characters was spot on, and the addition of Black Mask made me happy. As a Batman story, it was amazing.

However, as a TDK story, it was pretty good. Right up until the part where Dent was still alive. To me, that felt unnecessary, and just thrown in there. The story most likely would have worked without him. IDK, I just have issues with him not being dead.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Loved this

Will the sequel be out soon?
X
bornofthesea670 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love your writing. There are stories that tell of events, but in a jerky way, and then those that flow. Then there are the ones that manage to not only flow, but place extra details in that fit perfectly, like they're meant to go there and it isn't forced at all.

I'm not that great of a critic, I normally help those with fan characters or who are beginners. I'm out of my league here, so you're not going to get anything constructive out of me, sorry.

Lovely story though. Haha, I always feel like I'm bumbling when I try to explain why I like the well written ones :)
1mz.comatose4 chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
TAYLOR
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Ooh, Black Mask eh? How interesting , I always like to see him, I feel like he doesn't get featured in fanfic as much as he should. (At least I assume the villain is going to be Black Mask).
TheMaskedSaint chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
This is great!
MaggieMcCartney chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Wow. It's hard to write a convincing Joker fic and you definitely pulled it off! I couldn't stop reading it. You are one of my favorite authors! :)
Yoholic chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
This is an excellent story, you've managed to capture the mercurial nature of joker as no other author I've seen before. Though to be truthfully watching him interact with the girl is rather painfully awkward.
Random Teen chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
This was a very interesting read. I read the earlier comment about how this should be taken off because of child abuse, and I would agree, but nope not really. This fic doesn't really gore itself om child abuse but really just skims it. What i notice more is the author's take on a slowly developing Stockholm situation. How the innocence of a child can really be manipulated. Over all I really liked it and read it all one go. Very intriguing if you ask me.
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »