Reviews for Lemon Drops and Blood Pops
no sexual action?
best advice- go to the farthest bar in your locale
(therelll be no awkward meeting of friends)

peace out
~get ur sexual attention dudette
ahh the joys of rereading this
it makes it so much easier to not blush in fury when harry makes others all embarresed cuz u know that he ll everntually be just as
lmao

this is great btw
Nad19 chapter 12 . 7/11/2020
he seriously need to see that this Albus, is not the Albus who was his mentor..
Nad19 chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
he absolutely contradict every history he made up every time he speak to dumbledore, an agent indeed
Nad19 chapter 5 . 7/11/2020
too much bias for my liking..
Nad19 chapter 2 . 7/11/2020
huh Hermione might be getting a breakdown back home right about now
Trixia Oliver chapter 14 . 5/24/2020
Acho que essa é a melhor fanfic do casal que eu já li. E Estou plenamente chateada por ela ter sido abandonada. Uma pena, realmente!
aysezim.mara12 chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
Почему больше не пишешь, автор? Эта работа достойна продолжения! Пожалуйста, напиши хоть ещё одну главу, ведь прошло уже больше 10 лет этой работе, и я уверена, что ваше мастерство и фантазия только улучшилось. Может быть это не серьёзно для вас, но дело в том, что мне и многим другим читателям это нравится)
From Moscow with love)
Haley chapter 1 . 2/26/2020
Only Harry would be so oblivious to actually start reading a potentially dangerous spell out loud
halleberry1995 chapter 14 . 12/15/2019
BRILLIANT i hope there is more! You rock :D
Nargelz chapter 6 . 3/16/2019
I just love reading about his first all nighter at hogwarts and the length of his coffee obsession
Lillith94 chapter 14 . 11/22/2018
oh wow, i just read the whole Story in one sitting, amazing! I wish it would continue! love albus kinky streak
AverageFish chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
I have loved this story of yours since I first stumbled upon it years ago and it remains a favourite to this day.
Thank you for posting this. Writers like you are the reason I was inspired to write my own time travel fanfic. You are wonderful.
SarahAshlyn chapter 14 . 10/20/2018
I love this story so so SO much. I think that this pairing is way underrated. It is finally getting to the good romance and then it is over! I am so sad that this story is incomplete. You did a great job at writing the characters and making the romance between the two believable. I absolutely LOVE your Dumbledore. I thought it was great getting to read some of his perspective this past chapter. Well, great story while it lasted!
teenwitch18 chapter 14 . 7/14/2018
There's so few good Albums and Harry stories out there and this one is definitely top five for me!
1,104 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »