Reviews for To Grope, Or Not To Grope
AM78 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I gotta say I didn't like this chapter. It was well written, but Sango was WAY too out of character. First of all, as a trained warrior and hunter, she would know better then to go anywhere outside of friendly territory without having a weapon within easy reach. Second of all, armed or not, she would have concentrated on eliminating the threat of the bandits before concerning herself with getting dressed, as her pragmatism would easily outweigh her modesty. Seeing as she kills demons for a living, I would imagine her mopping the floor with the bandits before Miroku or Inuyasha had a chance to do much. After all, think of the beatings she gives to Miroku for peeping on her, and that's against someone she actually loves.
AM78 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is a good start to this story. I like your depiction of how Miroku's mind works and his line of thinking. Based on what I know about him, it's as accurate a depiction as anyone could come up with.
Crazylobo chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
An incredibly OOC and hilarious chapter, and growing ever more by the minute! Kagome really must not want to lose that dare! Well done for thinking up of such a mad situation XD
Tigers and Dragons chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
OH, that is priceless! Absolutely brilliant.
Ixae chapter 14 . 10/11/2010
Poor Sango, always being caught in the worst moments like that. Anyways, really really funny and cute, and I can't wait to read more!
Ixae chapter 8 . 10/10/2010
Sorry, my review cut off there. What I meant to say was:

HOW DARE YOU? YOU MADE KAGOME GROPE SESSHOMARU AND NARAKU?

AND THEN DIDN'T GIVE ANY DETAILS?

You naughty, naughty author! Anyways, LOVED it so far, and I haven't actually read this chapter yet because I was typing my review one-handed and accidentally submitted it...oops...But I'm going to keep reading it, so please just ignore my stupid mistake.
Ixae chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
HOW DARE YOU? MAKING KAGOME GROPE SESSHOMARU AND NARAKU?
FlittingGemini chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
I read this story a long time ago and can't remember if i reviewed with out my account or not, so i'm just gonna say that this is my all-time favorite Inuyasha fic! I love every single chapter and i'm so glad that you updated! Keep it up my friend!
AviationDrive chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love this. I'm off to read more.
miroku chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
my heart yearns for more! kagome groping sesshomaru and naraku were the bomb moments. i almost collapsed from laughing! keep 'em coming! we need more chapters! XD
akhemi chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
hi yumi!

That was a good read! I can't seem to stop laughing on the hilarious moments of the gang. And also that da-ru of Kagome was a lot more fun than Miroku's if you ask me..hehe. You wouldn't think Kagome to grope Sesshoumaru, and even more... grope Naraku? But she did!hehe.. Thank Kami for writers like you!) And I can imagine Naraku being a narcissistic bastard, he even managed to appreciate Sango's eyeshadow..hehe.

I think it is already a given thing that the Inuyasha fandom would deliberately use Miroku's perverted antics to provide humor on fics, here and there, but you managed to deliver it without making it look corny or forced. Well-deserved award, by the way! hope to hear your new chapter soon!ja!
animeclaimer chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
you capture the charecters so well, that's hard to do in most fanfictions so go you!
PinkCatsy chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
THIS IS SO FUNNY! MORE! MORE! MORE!
Ita-kun89 chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
wow!Fantastic!Just the one you need when youre down!Very very funny!Looking forward for the next!
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
This is an amazing story! HURRY UP AND UPDATE AGAIN! PLEASE! My favorite part was when Kagome had to grope Sesshoumaru and Naraku! This is so original and funny and I have never read anything like it!