Reviews for Extinction Quotient
Luminous Lead chapter 1 . 4/14
Wow, no second chances, eh Aran? I'd like to see more of this, really.
D the Stampede chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is good, pity you never finished it.
UnStellar chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hell of story here, I love this alternate point of view. Would like to see this updated.
Hallett Para chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Holy crap! Awesome story, but your not stopping there are you...
georgiaegghead chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Alternate viewpoint story. So far, well-executed! The hypothetical etymology for the Wave Gun is a brilliant touch! Very well written from a technical standpoint, very lean, retaining description and remaining an accessible read while still having little gems for those that dig a little deeper. Believable characters, engaging style. I particularly enjoy the military "feel" of the security group. If this continues, I would like to see more "easter eggs for nerds" like the "w/AVE". I'll be subscribing.
AsatorPrime chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Very cool start, I hope you decide to write more.
WCRI chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Welp... now that you've hooked us, you know that we're going to demand more.

I mean, is the bounty on Lynch for him being alive, or dead?

Who gets to live? Who develops an irrational hatred of Samus? Who unwittingly admires her and her toys?

We just got to know!
SeraphChaos chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I find this rather interesting, possibly something to be explored a bit more?

Take a couple of bites into it see if you can satisfy us the readers and yourself while your writing it eh?
Razzkat chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Yay, I finally get to read this…I was waiting until I actually had time to read it sufficiently and give a review. X3 This was really awesome, Tiki…

Characters—Even though, like you suggested, they’re disposable (they really could go one way or another, very interesting…), I wouldn’t mind knowing more of them. I loved these descriptions: The paragraph leading up to “Bill asked for a raise and got it” and “His muscular bulk and fiery orange mane combined to give him the appearance of a warlord back in the pre-space days.”

And Samus! Samus samus samus…I liked this description of her: “a hint of femininity in its gait.” I think many people portray her as all or nothing, like, she’s different because she’s a completely manly…woman, but, she still is a girl…

…And she kicks their asses. Yeeah!

Plot—It was interesting in just this chapter alone, and it could definitely be continued into something longer. I wouldn’t mind seeing where it leads…Gregory Lynch, and such…

Style—Simply excellent. You write both action and background cleanly and efficiently.

This was really well-done, and everything Metroid is awesome, so yeah…anyway, if you ever have the desire to continue this or write a Metroid story…I would definitely read it…
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Wow, Well done, this is really well written in Characterisation, content summary, the whole lot, i really hope you update, though your your A/N didn't sound promising.

Please Update.
HAL-9001 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Heh, it's never a good idea to get attached to Samus Aran's targets.

I guess this is before Metroid 1, one of Samus's first assignments?
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Killer. Cool that your trying something different from the typical story lines, and the exterminator characterization is a favorite by far. hope you write more
soup kaibustu chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I like this story so far. I like seeing actions of Samus from the perspective of the hunted.

I like how the body guards don't know about all of Samus' abilities which adds a nice tone to the story.

I hope to see more of this story.