Reviews for Phantom
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's so cute i'm dying
AlucardsQueen90 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love it!
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Although I'm not a fan of AlucardxSeras, but I will say that this was so adorable!
And Alucard dressed as Erik, made my day lol:D
Kiryuu500 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
oh my ... I literally squealed when you described Alucard as Erik. So beautiful. And I must thank you for using his real name not just Phantom or OG. So few people know his name. I am glad to hear you've read Gaston Leroux's masterpiece. Thank you so much for this story.
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wonderful analogy :) I love this musical as well ;)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Sweet! This is great.

Thanks for writing.
Rise of Shadowmass chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Good observation on how Phantom of the Opera somehow parallels the Hellsing manga. I liked it.

Tobi is a good boy!
Maharet11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I very much enjoyed reading this story. I wish I could go see the Phantom musical too... oh well. I enjoyed seeing what sprung from Hellsing's vampires watching it. I agree with Seras about the last paragraph, but I can see where Alucard's coming from when he calls Christine stupid.
felice chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This was a really sweet fanfic :)

I was looking for something with Alucard in it, but since I'm a big fan of POTO aswell, I had to read this.

Thank you!

P.S. Yes, I think Alucard would look really really good with Erik's mask.

Felice
Light7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Loved it doll _ One of my all time fav musicals to.

Keep it up!
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Awwes! I absolutely loved it -

It took a sort of unexpected twist near the end, which I liked and makes it more interesting.. Another wonderful story :D
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aint Alucard a nice guy. But im surprise, I thought Alucard would love the theater. It must depend on the taste.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
That was really cute! And Alucard isn't really OOC in this one-shot.
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
What can I say but, AW! This is very cute, though I'm sure Alucard could act like a gentleman if he wanted too.

I was half hoping that he'd