Reviews for Dead by Dawn
Evl666 chapter 16 . 12/9/2017
This was a really good read. Sad it's never been finished. Poor Jason, what a horrible way to go!
Evl666 chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
I actually feel bad for Saleh. She didn't do anythig and Sookie assaulted her physically. Plus, I do think she and Eric got it on since by Sookie's own admission Salehs memories of Eric were anatomically correct. Saleh was probably just remembering an experience with him.
Evl666 chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
F-ing Clancy!
drkraez chapter 16 . 3/11/2017
Just discovered this story. Absolutely loved it. It's so well written and you have nailed the original characters and angst and writing style and I love the story line. I am guessing it's not going to get finished like 8 years later but I REALLY want to know what happens next! Will follow it... just in case! Many thanks for your time and effort. Xx
georgiasuzy chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
OMG your story is so creative with a very original plot. You're a really good writer. It's been years since you updated so I figure Real Life bit down on your ankle and hasn't let go. I'm following your story anyway in case you're able to shake free someday.
georgiasuzy chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Ha! You tricked me LOL!
georgiasuzy chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Chapter 10 has one of the most incredible love scenes ever! That wasn't effing, Sookie - that was making love whether or not you realize it. I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but you deserve tons of compliments for this story.
KissinCullens chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
It's a shame you abandoned this story, as i really enjoy your writing style, and the direction you were taking the story. Well, i'm over 5 years late, but i'm glad i read it regardless.

H.
LissaP chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Do you plan to continue this story? It is really great!
Duckbutt chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
My dearest heart -I do with you would finish this tale -it truly is sublime...
Pat
momzombie chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
This is such a great story, I really hope you feel inspired to write again.
cela whitney chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
has this story been abandoned? it's really good, so i hope one day you will continue it.
desireecarbenell chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
Well I am into this story. I hope you come back and finish it.
desireecarbenell chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
well it is about time she quit waiting for people to come to her. Eric is her bonded. That does give her some right. Of course Eric never explained it to her.
desireecarbenell chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
So was that a dream or did it really happen?