Reviews for Wendigo
Kit chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
It seems like such a great story! and it's been 4 years since you last updated, but it would be great if you'll continue it, especially when you write you had a plot and it's not a Twilight plot (I hate the story... and btw- since it's not Twilight pls don't do a Jacob here, even there he was worthless).
Rogue's dream was so weird!why shoot Warren(she cares about him after all, why not Scott, she hates him so much)? and what's Warren's deal? where is he always going?
And who is Remy? what is his story(pls not a vampire)? I wonder if he's really angry with her, I mean, of course she's curious, she just saved him death, how could she not ask what happened and how he healed so quickly. When will she she him again? Does he really never eat(pls change it-he's not Edward) and how old is he?!
Who was the clerk in the store-was it Merci or Belladonna(or neither)?Will you put all of Remy's family here?
Anyway, I could keep asking millions of questions, but you're not here(r u?) for years, hope you'll see my review and decide to come back and write the story again (pretty please)
mustread chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Last Chance by dancingtilSunset
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
"...the kind that most accomplished authors shoot at the works of Stephenie Meyer " -That was awesome!
Dalia chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
I know it's been years but yet...you said if we review the chapter will come faster. Will there ever be an update? Because your story seems great and we readers still don't know what Remy's story is and haw will Anna-Marie will find out and what is going to happen. So if you're still here (hope so) and if you read it, just know we all wait for your update and I'm sure once people will see it as an updated story-they'll read it all.
And I don't like "Twilight" as well, the first book was okay somehow but all the other-just a(huge) waste of time (and paper)
unseendoughnut chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I really hate Twilight, too. They completely ruined the books when they made the stupid movies. So now the books are as dumb as the movies. That just sucks. Anyways, I like this story! Good job on this!
seo a scaoileadh saibhir chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
wants more chapters please!
Crazyjess09 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
i am very disappointedd every time that i find one of these no one has one finished and i like how u have urs written i hope that u havent forgotten and that u update soon prety please?
v son sayian chapter 7 . 6/17/2009
damn, the claws are out again. Personally, I loved twilight (and yes, everyone I know rips on me about it, lol). Your fic is nothing like twilight (I really don't see any similiarities, so I don't know why you consider it a remake or would want to considering your feelings about that book.) I absolutetly love it love this fic, it's very engaging and mysterious. I have a feeling whatever remy tells anna is going to be good (I can't wait for everything to make sense). And although you probably already have it planned out or written, I just wanted to comment that you really don't need a 'jacob', but then again I don't know where your going so I don't know why you'd want one in the first place.
iLovePun chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
that was pretty harsh or Remy...I think Rogue should bitch him out because he was being a bast*rd. I mean, she did take three freakin bulits out of his body! she deserves some anwser!:) but i still love him. Update soon!

Love from

iLovePun
gambit-rogue chapter 7 . 5/15/2009
i'm reviewing! i'm reviewing! so, update soon! ;) i really wanna know what happens next.. update soon! update soon!

hm.. i think i'm getting a lil annoying.. but really, the chapter intrigues me and i can't wait for the next one.. ;)
nileena chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
how interesting!

bullet wounds that heal over night! i didn't realise that Remy had that kind of power..but i guess he does in this one.

i wonder where this story is going.

and as for the twilight remake..i don't really see any similarity at all. unless i stretch for it. But that's alright, as you said, i get a ROMY fic!
Cybernetic Mango chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
Remy's a bastard~

She should just kill him and be done wif it. xP
Mordreds Girl chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Well I think this chapter is awesome. And you're right I don't care if it's suddenly not a Twilight remake anymore (tho if Twilight had been more like this it would have been a whole lot better. . .)
scribblemyname chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
What in the craziness is going on? I am anxiously on my knees begging you to update soon and answer at least ONE of our many, many questions.

As for Twilight, hate it. Wendigo, love it! Keep up the phenomenally fabulous work, sugah! And let us know what's going on!
Sirius Skye chapter 6 . 5/6/2009
How about john whats-his-name? Pyro. or Pietro? that could prove interesting in the least D