Reviews for Temporary Insanity
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
They are two sides of the same coin. Wonderful story. Thanks so much
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww. Haha Abby bursting into his apartment at one in the morning to tell him her epiphany was hillarious. I was so afraid when Magee hesitated that he was going to tell her it was too late, but I'm glad he kissed her instead.
beyondwhat-u-see chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Gets me every time. You are so good at writing McAbby...probably already said that in review but i cant say it enough~
Lady Lioness chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Favorite McGee/Abby story ever so far. This was so sweet and heart wrenching. Fabulous job.
ImaginePeace chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
-Sighs- That was so perfect. And you did a really good job too, because you're right, Abby is not a head that you can get into very easily, she's a little unpredictable, which makes knowing 'what would Abby be thinking if (insert situation here) happened?'. It's almost impossible to know, and you still managed to do it! I think you deserve a huge round of applause, -claps-.
kalicious chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Great job, this is lovely.
raschiavo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
loved this!
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Amazing McAbby story. Found it during my McAbby kick. Great job. Characters are spot on. Now have to check out your other stories. :)
Mrs Weasley chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
*Sniff!* This is my favourite McAbby story ever and you are my favourite McAbby writer. Please write more soon!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Best Mcabby story in the world!
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is another one of those stories that absolutely makes me squeal out loud. Because it's perfect. It's perfect McGee analyzing, and wanting a future, and perfect Abby having that moment where she realizes she does want something she always thought she didn't. It's fantastic, and I love it, and I know I'm going to read it over and over again.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Can I just say- this story was truly beautiful- you write some good sweet passionate loving mcabby- i could read and read and read- sigh- oh by the way- your fics are E worthy!
Jherek chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
Very nice. Abby's thoughs were very in character. I also liked that you had McGee question her sincerity and not just jump at the chance to be with her; too many writers do. Well done.
Demoness of Evil chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
this was the first NCIS fanfic i ever read and it was amazing! Dead on on Abby! She's my favorite character, and the way you portray her is great!
Oktober TM chapter 1 . 3/2/2009