Reviews for Blood Brothers
MegaNaraku chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
Such a good chapter. Aw friendship. NOHING can beat that _
MasteroftheMidnightYard chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
you know, I was reading this again, and I realized something. You have brought up some pretty good points. Miroku and Sango are always taking Kagome's side. Even when they don't know what's going on. They automatically assume Inuyasha's at fault. He is a lot but there are some times when he didn't do anything. And they still blame him! It's always about Kagome. Now, I really like Kagome, so I'm not meaning to insult her, but really! They could at least see what happened before accusing! Domo arigato, merigirl. Oyasuminasai.
MegaNaraku chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
Oh my God! I just have to say, after reading this, I felt so great. I haven't read such a good story in a while. 14 chapters of excellence. Very, very good job
MasteroftheMidnightYard chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
BEST WrittEN STORY EVA! Very well written. And great idea to use the Homunculi from FMA. This is by far one of the best written stories on fanfiction. And I'm also guessing you don't like Kikyo very much. I applaud thee.
WolfsbaneStorm5023 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
omg that was super amazing i was wating so long it couldnt have been better if it was it still wouldnt be does that make sence? idk. either way, i'm so glad its done yet i'm so sad. u kno what u should do? u should make a sequil, with kagome geting pregnent & kidnaped by naraku, & they(inuyasha & sesshy)

track him down & save her. 1 more thing: it's Naraku, not Naroku. -Tenshi0013
Brawling-Duelist chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Excellent story through out I must say. It's too bad it's only fourteen chapters. I really like how you changed the story up significantly but still stayed in cannon. Not many authors can do that.
Phoenix710 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
Such a beautiful ending, and well worth the wait. I really liked Shippo's little talk with Rukia, Jaken getting whalloped by Sesshomaru, and Inuyasha sticking up for Miroku, along with Inuyasha's talk with Sesshomaru and his proposal to Kagome.
manga-animelove chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
YAY AN UPDATE... D and Sesshy and Inu talked to each other... red little prince... XD when Sesshomaru said that I couldn't help but smile and laugh... ) and Shippo is forgiven... and Kagome said yes... X3 just one mistake that I really want to point out is; after Sesshomaru is destroyed... I belive you mean Naraku... beside that it was a awesome chapter... 3 a little sad that it's complet now...
sesshomaruandrin1 chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
I REALLY LOVED THIS SOTRY, IT TOOK ME MORE THAN AN HOUR TO READ IT, ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE SUPER LONG AND THAT'S A GOOD THING. YOUR A WONDERFUL AUTHOR. IT'S KINDA WEIRD THOUGH THAT SESSHOMARU IS RIN'S DAD FOR ONE REASON, HE IS ABOUT 500 AND HIS MOTHER WAS WHAT 1000 STILL CONSIDERED TO BE YOUNG. BUT YEAH I'VE ALWAYS SEEN THEM AS A COUPLE, ALTHOUGH THAT'S JSUT MY OPINION. UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
NamioftheSea chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
DING DONG, THE WITCH IS DEAD! YAY! Kikyo & Koga are FINALLY dead! & this was a rather heartwarming chapter for InuYasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, & Rin. (Rin was adorable, as always)
Brawling-Duelist chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
O.O this is gettin' good
manga-animelove chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
YAAAAY... Inuyasha is living once again... D and Koga and Kikyo id dead... YAAAAAY... XD and the villagers finally figured out the truth... D and Sesshomaru is forgiven... :D a big happy family...

please update soon... 3 it's soo great...
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
Wow! Freakly! Finally a family.. But won't Kagome finish school? MORE!
Phoenix710 chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
It's great to see Inuyasha on his feet again and reunited with Kagome, and at last the villagers learned the truth, Sesshomaru's been forgiven, and Koga and Kikyo are dead at last...good riddance. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the finale. A wonderful chapter, and well worth the wait.
KatzeIason69 chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
really great chappie soooo can't wait for the next one to come.