Reviews for The Voyeur
Electricboa chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I like seeing Beast Boy starting to develop emotionally there, maybe even foreshadowing something with Raven? It was also novel to see Starfire overreact to something, warranted or not, I'm so used to seeing Robin do something like that.
Dragons Before Dawn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was very well written! I'm usually cautious about fanfictions because a lot of fanfiction writers aren't that good at it. Now, granted, I wasn't either but I'm always trying to do better... xD

Anyway, I got off track. I really enjoyed this because the grammar was great and the dialogue was fantastic, I could almost hear them saying all this. Great work!
SincerelyX O X O chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Brilliant. I've been stalking your fanfics. I've just finished the UNFINISHED sequel to Fallen.. Lol you must continue!

I do understand if it isn't soon. I have a story that has been on hiatus for wayyyyy too long. And as much as I try writing for it, I can't seem to finish.

We all have a life beyond this site. Or that is... Some of us.

Well anyway, this piece is amazing and it seems like you've captured all of the characters personalities in your writing. You are definitely talented.

Nicely done :]

-D O LL I E
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow...

You did an amazing job on this story! I applaud your muse!

It is amazing to find people with that true love...

Although I'm very greatful that I'm not Raven. That might be a bit unsettling.
Deidon chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Two words:

FREAKING AWESOME!
Fayari chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hey, this was pretty good. I think you can make this a full story too. If anyone can do it, you can!
shockcake chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Wow. That was really good. You nailed Beast Boy's character brilliantly, especially the more mature side of his, that we scarcely get to see. But it definitely is there and I love how you've expanded it. See, I admire stories that don't just revolve around one set of characters. Every Titan in this is equally important to the plotline, and each of the encounters are mentioned for a reason. That's a great ability you posses that I wish I can one day learn - implanting small, seemingly unrelevant scenes, thoughts, words that in the end, turn out to be crucial to the story's solution. In my opinion, this story is nearly professional - every sentence is interesting, the events and reactions to them are logical, the characters are portrayed faithfully and the ending is both heartwarming and satisfying. It's one of those stories that tempts the most stealthy lurker you can imagine to move their asses and give praise.
cornyariROBANDSTAR chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
SO COOL

YAY

5 STARS
Jada12 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Not bad.. Not too damn bad at all. Nice work.
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Loved this. It was so.. different. I'm used to reading something that is along the same lines of another story. Nicely written3!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I really liked it, especially the thoughtfulness of Beast Boy and the guidance Raven gave him. Keep up the good work! LJ
Itban Fuyu chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I loved this ending! Totally BB! It was a good story showing BB getting a little mature, though never leaving his jokes that makes him so funny!

Really loved that!

Itban Fuyu
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You did a really awesome job with writing this. And it shows that BB isn't just goofy all the time, that he has growth and maturity like the rest of them. Anyways, I loved how you wrote it, especially the arguement. Because I could see from both Cyborg & Robin's POV.

But basically, you're writing is just very awesome. Love it & great job! Thanxs! :) :p ;)
dhfskf chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
its great. thanks for sharing.
Kumomi chapter 1 . 4/3/2009