Reviews for Tiger & Angel
quinn chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I really like this so far. It's cute and enjoyable even though I haven't read/watched The Golden Compass...although to be honest, I find the crossover characters to be a little distracting and I'd prefer that they weren't in it...
Chrissy343 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
OMG, this story is so awesome! Every chapter is! You add in the characters Dæmon's so effortlessly! Thanks so much for posting this :)
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
I like how the daemons are enhancing the story rather than interfering with it. Their presence seems very natural, and I like the bits of backstory you set up for the four. I can't wait to see how you'll handle things as Peter takes on the role of Spiderman. Incidentally, that does beg the question of how Azmina is going to keep up with the webslinger... :D And how MJ and Khalon are going to react when/if they find out. If they find out near the beginning, there's all sorts of shock to play with. If Peter and Azmina withdraw into themselves, there will be hurt and betrayal and anger... so much fun.

I do find it interesting that Azmina is preferring tigress form even in Peter's geek years. Yes, it's from his nickname, but the appropriateness of a tigress for someone like Peter Parker isn't immediately obvious. I would like to see some people wondering about this sort of inept shape for Azmina...

Good story- can't wait for more!
Revertigo chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Yay you updated! I love this story so much! :) Update soon please! And one question - What's Harry's daemon?
Revertigo chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
That was beautiful! I almost started crying.