Reviews for Danny, Dan, and Daniel
starhedgehog1117 chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
I love this story. it's amazing. wonderful work
Technogirl4304 chapter 29 . 3/1/2014
(I know this is an old story but it's still one of my favorite DP fanfic ever!) I just got done rereading the whole story and I loved almost ever bit of it.(I don't want to nitpick especially since you've already hear most of them.) I'm also impressed that you did a 29 chapter story under a year. THAT'S impressive. Thank you for writing this fanfic that helped to launch me into fan fiction. (And I'm a senior in high school so I now understand the pains of homework. I read this in 8th grade. :P ) Happy writing and I'll check out your other writings. :D
NeverLander852 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
sweet
I have no name chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Send this to nickelodeon dude! (Or mam)
Young Phantom chapter 29 . 4/7/2013
Amazinggggg
Griffin lover chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Rich. And by that i mean YOU CANNOT KILL SATEN! Only God or Jesus could
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I really like this story!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 29 . 12/24/2012
very. very. very depressing. but I must give you props, the story line was extremely complex but it all ended perfectly.
EternalRandomChick chapter 29 . 10/24/2012
Oh my gosh! I just stumbled across this story late last night and it was only by great force of will that I put it down to go to bed. This was amazing, well done!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
woah! did I just read what i thought i just read? did Dan defeat Satan?! well i know what's going to be in MY nightmares tonight,lolz
DeathKaoru chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
Loved the story, I wish they'd make a dp movie, using this plot
MirokuTK chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Liking the story so far, but I wished you'd be more consistent with the ages of your characters. You've referred to Danny being both 14 and 16 (when he should actually be 15 at this point) and referred to Danielle being a High school freshmen (Which is what Danny is) even though she's clearly much younger than him. Still I'm enjoying the story enough to keep reading, overall, nice job
ShadowedFang chapter 29 . 3/7/2012
Due to the fact that up until now I didn't have a FF account I have been one of those silent lurkers. Iv'e come back to read your story several times. This is one of the best fics I've read thus far. (I've been on Fanfiction for several years now) I came back to fave your story so I can find it faster at a later date.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Dude most amazingest story ever! I know that's not a word but seriously though you blew me away like literally! How old ate you anyways? Anyway your like the most gifted writer like ever if your were to like write a book or make a movie you would probably be awarded best writer in the history of like 4evur!
itsjustBubble chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I can already see its going to b a very good story :) only request though: longer chapters plz?