Reviews for Keep On, Keepin' On
Nellen chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Okay. Honestly, I just recently saw this movie, and since this is a NICKELODEONMOVIE, I was kind of afraid to read the fanfiction.

BUT HEY, THIS ONE'S THE BEST ONE SO FAR FOR ME! 8D

And jeez, you definitely got the punkasspersonalities down. Eric's adorable in here. And Niles is definitely a deep guy. As for Amy, she suits being the bitch, stupid most of the time, yet smart when the time calls for her to be.

OH. And the humor is astounding. Seriously. I love this type of humor! Like, GAH. Sarcasm is what makes MY world go round. XD

Amazing piece of work here, darling. Keep it up!
Michael01 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Good story
thekingofcosmos chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Dude, that was frickin adorable! I like Spectacular!, but i never really envisioned any slash for it. You have changed my opinion and this pairing is ridiculously cute. Nice job. :)
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This rocked! Haha. Sweet and short: I love it. Honestly, I thought of a million possible slash pairings throughout the movie, but these two were not one of them until now. Adorable~ Thanks for the wonderful fic-I love you! Sincerely,

xMysterious Darknessx
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
It definitely didn't suck. It was adorable, funny, all those things that come along with the 'boy meets boy' thing. Almost too innocent, though the profanity helped balance that out a lot.

Sigh, Spectacular slash was inevitable, I knew it was coming the second I saw the trailer featuring a boy singing and dancing in such tight jeans. Haha, not that that's a bad thing, not at all.

Oh, and I think you'll be interested to know that the actor that played Eric in the movie actually starred in the show Queer as Folk. He played an HIV-positive teenage hustler (male hooker). Food for thought, lol.

By the way, I think the politically-correct disclaimer was so unnecessary. Writing slash pretty much automatically makes you anti-homophobe. Compared to what the little twat (Amy) could've said, 'faggy' isn't all that bad, trust me.

So how's that for construstive criticsm? Lol. Great job on this. You are a pioneer for Spectacular fandom. -Nefarious
J.L. Hastings chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I absolutely loved it! So cute! and I liked how you used characters that weren't really developped in the movie and sort of gave them personalities and thoughts. Great job! _

Not to mention, incredibly hawt...I do love a good slash! :D