Reviews for Love Has No Equivalency
TheCandyChild chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
D'aww so cute! I like how Ed was shocked that he got promoted so high and that he had a statue made in him memory xD
Primi-tan chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Aww, cute two-shot!

Good job! (it's two in the morning...I should be in bed, not looking through random EdWin fanfics...oh well.)

I liked how Ed occasionally reverted back to his original language. It was cute.

cookiethewriter chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
aw i loved the story overall, Sil! Ed and Winry's reunion was so great, and I think the ending is greatt!

I just tell you this though: the ending makes people think there's more, and I'll tell you the truth I thought so, but I like how it ends, so I won't ask for a sequel or anything... great job, Sil! (I said that already..)

3 AnimeCookie93
SwannTurner chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Wonderful! I loved this story, its how they should have ended with the movies with this being the sequel to COS. I thought it was so cool how the Gate said that "Because love has no equivalncy."
SwannTurner chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love it! Hughes with a camera, Ed's gonna kill him! Gonna raed chapter 2.
PiWrite chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Maybe you should have someone on the gate side see and slip through the gate to the non-gate side. :)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Did his camera have pink polka dots? Cause pink polka dots on a camera would be so cool!
animephoenix2468 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
This is really good. I'm glad you included some Japanese in there, too. It kept it authentic (and I've been hoping to learn the real pronunciation of how to say d*mn in Japanese. Makes me wonder what I've been saying, though.)
Moonrise31 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
AH! I JUST REALIZED I HADN'T READ THIS STORY! But it's all better now :) I think I started reading it a while ago, but then couldn't finish, and then I thought I'd finished it even though I really didn't.

But yay! This was a cute story And that is just like Hughes to do that :) When I was rereading the manga (with my sister-yes! I finally convinced her to read it! *happy dance*) I gained a new appreciation for him and it still bummed me out a whole bunch when he died :( But he lives on the other side! In the anime, anyway. Oh, Armstrong... ever since my sister pointed out that he sparkles just like Edward Cullen... view of him changed a bit. I mean, have you seen the Twilight movie? My sister read the book and I haven't, but she wanted to see the movie, and I watched it with her, and when Edward sparkles, it's... I thought it was hilarious. XD Especially since he's acting like it's the worst thing in the world. Sorry if you liked the movie... on the whole it was okay (I'm still not going to read the books, but I'm willing to watch New Moon), it's just that I found that part extremely funny. Speaking of movies, you should watch Beverly Hills Ninja. It's a bit inappropriate at times (it's PG-13), but it's funny XD

Oh yeah, and your belt color... I'm wearing green today... what the heck, I guess green :)

Werewolf Ichigo and NOT crack? What're you tryin' to do, kill me? O.o Hm... it kinda sounds like it'd be more than a oneshot, and I can't commit myself to more than a oneshot... I'll think about it, 'kay? Thanks for the prompt

My friend and I played Calvinball once, except we changed the name to Squiggyball. Yeah. My friend is weird. XD Unfortunately, she doesn't like manga (she only reads Naruto now) and she doesn't like fanfiction. So pooh. Otherwise, we'd have some pretty awesome crackfics going on :D

So, here's another long review for you NOW WRITE SOME MORE STORIES SO I CAN KEEP GUESSING YOUR BELT COLOR BECAUSE I'M GONNA GET IT WRONG A LOT OF TIMES! *coughs* Okay, sorry. I'm done now. :)

P.S. Oh yeah, and "wan" can also mean bendy in Chinese. Just thought of that, so yeah. :D
ToastBandits chapter 2 . 8/10/2009

Go Armstrong! *sparkle sparkle* XD
ToastBandits chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Haha! XD Hughes~ He never gets old!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
ooh...i sort of want another sequel to this...i mean, ed's life again in his homeland...along with his relationship with winry and such...

anyways, it was a truly amusing story! it was funny and sweet! really good! hehehe
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
"love has no equivalency" ooh...i love that...hehehehe and i can just imagine how and what ed and winry were feeling at that moment, being reunited and had confessed their true feelings to each other...sweet! off to the next chapter!
Edwardxbellalover chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
The 1st part wuz really cute and the second part wuz hillarius.u rock
TwiMetalAlcheDemon chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Armstrong and the powah of love