Reviews for The Knight
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
It's a shame that this story doesn't have as many reviews as it should because it's one of the few well-written and entertaining Rikku/Gippal stories out there, and I'm glad I stumbled across it.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Yht dryd ec y knayd ahteht! E ys y meddma cyt dryd ed ec ujan.

I loved your Gippal, if only I could have a knight of my own: insert sigh. Some parts were sad, but others weren't.

Ihden haqd desa.
Angel Taisha chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
I'm gonna try not to be a pain in the ass by reviewing every chapter but this one was even better than the first! I loved the meetings between Rikku and Gippal, and then the convo with Brother and Gippal was amazing! I always thought Brother had different sides to him that we rarely see. So interesting, the meeting with Auron and the end of the chapter...wow. :)
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Wow.

You took Yuna and Rikku's relationship to a place I've never read before, and I must say it was harsh, dramatic, and very well done! I wanted to slap Yuna so hard at what she said about Rikku not being much help. Gonna go read some more now; I'm definitely enjoying this so far!
NoelleDarling chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
Such a well written story and one of the best Gippal/Rikku romances I've read so far! I'd love to hear about a sequel (because I'd really like to hear what happens in the aftermath) or at least another Gippal/Rikku fan fiction in the works! :)
silentshadow55 chapter 13 . 9/24/2009
great story loved it.

hope to read some more of your work soon.

well all the best

silentshadow55
Miesie-chan chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
cid died ?

poor rikku TT

aww gippal said I'm your knight, thats so sweet
Wish B chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
O_O You really don't like Yuna do you? Lol good read so far.
arsonists chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
i only just got hooked on rikku/gippal this week & out of all the fics i've been reading, this is one of my favorites. i really love how you tie it in quite nicely with the games' storylines, and the amount of plot that goes with the romance. i had such a bad day and this update definitely cheered me up.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
You updated! YIPPEE!:) It's so weird, I had just read this story again and two days later, you updated! And not only that, it was the best chapter so far. ;) This story is definitely my favorite Rippal fic ever, and it's not even finished! YOU ARE A GENIUS! Okay, I'll shut up now. :)
MonkeyPoop chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
OMG. Update, update, update!

I would say more, but I'm kinda in a hurry. Love your story! Update! It's been two weeks!

XD
BlackPANDA xD chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
dun dun duun!

i'm shocked at the small amount of reviews! this deserves way more! i always adored the rikkuxgippal pairing, they're so cute together and you capture that perfectly

i'm liking the plot so far, it's like Hitler, final fantasy style. continue please! :D

-black panda OTL
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
I love this story so much! I can't wait to see what happens. It's one of my absolute favorite Rippal stories.

I really like how you are using the whole Rikku as a thief thing. People tend to forget that that is her specialty. And I loved how she cut a cactuar shape in the window when she snuck into Paine's apartment.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see how you progress the story. Uh, sorry if this review doesn't make sense...this is the first review I have written.
DarkMoon1 chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Interesting. I like reading "flashbacks" for this series. It's interesting to know and go deeper into the main character's background to see where they are coming from and why they are they person they are. Even if it may be true or not. Great chapter! )
DarkMoon1 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
This is one hell of an interesting story! While I hate cliffies, you sure know how to make them good and us readers wanting more! Can't wait to read more. )