Reviews for One Pineapple You Can't Eat
aw chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That was thee cutest thing eva!
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Please please continue on!
Izzywing chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Cuse how can you say no to that?
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tarius Black chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
AH! Ober sweet! I never thought of that! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my gosh this is too cute! The title totally makes sense now. Hehhe!
InazumaElle chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OMG! That was the cutest thing I ever read!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
ROFLROFLROFLROFL "YOU GOT ME A PINEAPPLE RING?"
That's just perfect. TO THE FAVORITES!
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Sooo cute! Ima continue the story: " YES INDEEDY!"

Hehe-i have a problem : (

A very awesome problem... GO SHASSIE!
Aaaaanonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Wonderful. This story made me smile bunches. (: Makes me want to eat some pineapple and have a pineapple ring too :D
silverfox chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
OMG! That has got to be the cutest Shassie story I have ever read! E! . Oh, the cuteness. My heart about to keel over from a sugar/sweetness O.D. But in a good way!
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was adorable _
Cartlin chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Whoa, whoa whoa. I like it, but you can't DYE a diamond! LOL. A yellow diamond, developed that way inside the earth's crust. Colored diamonds, aka fancy diamonds, are actually far more rare, and worth LOTS more $$. I know they're found in Australia, but I'm not sure about in the African mines...

They aren't dyed though. You might want to look it up, it's actually pretty cool!

That said, I do like the fic. I would have gone with an etched platinum ring myself, with the leafy fronds going up to hold a diamond...(yes, I pictured it in my head when I read the summery, and came up with that. I can't help it, I've been writing fanfic for 10yrs now!)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
love it!
xxBardApprenticexx chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh my god, the pineapple ring was the cutest thing ever! I can so see Shawn showing it off to every one he ever meets, just because. Fantastic idea! (And I love how it shows that Lassiter can be sneaky and manipulative, too!) Just FANTASTIC!