Reviews for Shocks In Erebor: Greenwood Prince 3
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
Of course the 4 dwarf brothers would show hostility! There cruelty made me want to punch them in the face!
But in the end, I'm glad they're friends and everything was put back to normal. Wait - it depends what you call normal ..
Anyways, one question; was the Orc Attack in Mirkwood intentional or unexpected? I think it was unexpected but idk.
Anyways, I really loved this story! Maybe one day, all Elves and Dwarves will come to be friends! :)
AHobbitMaybe chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
i have read every story this author has wrote and i have to say that this persons writing is sooooo amazing! 5 stars
(ps: to the GOD that writes these fan fictions please write more with both gimli and legolas)
Nieriel Raina chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
In answer to geekychic1999's review, yes, Thorin OAKENSHIELD dies during he Battle of he Five Armies. He was succeeded by Dain Ironfoot who was killed during the Ring War when Sauron's armies attack Dale and Erebor. Dain was succeeded by his son, Thorin III STONEHELM and that is the Thorin in this story.
geekychic1999 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
So your story is great, but it seems I must break some sad news to you.
This is because, well, you see, Thorin might have, kind of, died. There, I said it, Thorin was mortally wounded and died after the Battle of Five Armies.
Maria Rianki chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Speechless! I love to hear tales of Gimli's family, and how they take to Legolas being his friend- and this was one of the best!
cdkobasiuk chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
This story was lots of fun.

cdk
Eminnis chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Oh man...loved it all! This was great! And loved how upset the mother was with them, pointing out some very good things. Be interesting to see if Legolas HAD been upset and gone to Thranduil and Aragorn had found out...man...lol. Good job!

Eminnis
gginsc chapter 10 . 4/16/2011
This is a great story! I love it. You are a fine writer.
Frodo Baggins The Twit chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
OWNED SO OWNED! Owned! Take that stupid dwarves!
Elf MAster chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
I wuz thinking OMG! Poor Legolas! Oh poor legolas! The Shame! I would've ran into the woods and buried myself! Well maybe not, but atill, the shame!
NightRise chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
cute!

\(*o*)/
Archiving-Jason chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
WOW, THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! It was so funny and it was really well written. Wll done! :D
Halt's Apprentice chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
Doing the same thing.
mengtoreality chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
Isn't the healer called Istuion? Btw, in Surprises in Greenwood, you first mentioned that Arandur's wife had died but then in the next chapter she was there. Also, you wrote in Wild Roses Durion had died, but here he was in this prequel...
Destined Darkness chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
hehe hey its fun pulling pramks especially if the person deserves it, hehe lol i love this story lol i loughed at the pet worg lol it crack up and the pet spider lol