Reviews for A Whole New World
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Nice job.
Lylabeth1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
So funny and what a unique idea. I really did not think jareth was too in character, but, he was so funny it is forgivable. By the way Parris, should be Paris, when she ask where they are going. Your stories of some of the best I have ever read.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
A very smart idea!
Surelady chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Aw! I loved this one-shot. That's such a cool idea that he set up a website to find Sarah and used other wishers. I also really digged him getting her dressed and ready for dinner with him. He's so cute. Thanks for sharing :)
killira chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
gk on internet lol!

I'd love to see him on fb...
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I bet I know where they went, lol. Love the one-shot! Very cute!

~Xela
Jane Owen chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hee hee! I loved this! So creative and different from other Laby fics. Bringing in the fairy bite was a stroke of genius. I loved that Sarah didn't try to fight and argue with him...really. Well, at least she wasn't obnoxious about it :-D. And I loved Jareth. His character just owned everything...which is how he should be. I loved the line: "You three have condemned her to live forever by my side as my queen, and have every wish and desire fulfilled." And their screen names were so creative :-D. Overall, just great!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
ROFLMAO and "omigosh I need a cold shower!" Seriously so original, funny and hot! Fantastic story. This is so going into my favorites!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
So I had to check out this story since you mentioned it in the chat, and given the recent turn of events. ;) (You have so many stories - I need more hours in the day to get to them all!)

The fairy bite - stroke of genius! I love that! Very entertaining story, asking other dreamers about Sarah and taking their advice about Google. And I loved that she saved a picture of him as her wall paper. "Well, I can see that there won't be much kicking and screaming at least." - I had to laugh at that.

So much fun. :)
Tarocchi chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
haha brilliant story, dear. the interactions on the internet were great; i laughed so hard at the usernames, especially "donotdefyme." and i definitely love how jareth is not subtle at all ("iamking723"). my favorite line was probably "close enough. say, right now." :) LOL jareth would twist her words that like.

oh and jareths dominating personality was hilarious as always :)
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was an awesome brilliant wonderful idea, & I loved it! :D The idea of Jareth using internet to find her is so strange, but also so cool! :D
Wolfish Oro chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I love this story. I really, really do.

I grinned the whole way through, and I love how pushy Jareth was - after searching all that time, I wouldn't have expected anything else.

You're brilliant, I hope you know that!
writertron chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
me like
MichAre1a chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was awesome! I love that Jareth was really looking for her and couldn't just find her using his magic. It's an interesting, and nice concept since usually we all just assume that he can you know, stalk her easily, lol. Great story!

Also, way to leave us hanging, lol! I don't know about you, but I want to know what they feel like doing. Yep, I have NO idea. I'm so dense I need to be told... in great detail. ;-)

~Mich
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was excellent! The idea of Jareth using the interweb to find Sarah was great! Loved reading it!