Reviews for My Paradise
Deviepooh chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Just wondering what song was used in the end of this chapter. hit me back with a pm or email. thanks :)
ilovemyself26 chapter 35 . 11/20/2010
I loved the whole story! i have been reading two days non stop! great job!
imaferrari chapter 35 . 10/20/2010
OMG, the brain tumor chapters made me tear up! Ugh!

This was wonderful! Great story!
spencer65-ashley65 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I stared to read My Paradise before Stick and Stones and Broken Picture Frame. XD My fault for not checking in the first place. I over look a lot of stuff. This is by far one of my favorite stories to read. Your a great author. ) Now I shale read your other stuff.
mutt009 chapter 35 . 10/3/2010
yay spencer survived the surgery...tho sum of her side effects suck...im glad shes ok...aww the story is really over...thats not coo..i was still lookin forward to readin lol..but i enjoyed it nevertheless :)...so yay im finally caught up in all that i was readin :)
MaterialGirlMe chapter 35 . 10/1/2010
wow,i loved this series and def loved reading it,it was my fav! im soo going to miss it. your an amzing writer,and im looking forward to more of your work.
xDareToDream chapter 35 . 9/23/2010
OMG this series was completely amazing, I loved it. I'm actually sad to see the end of it.
Chimhill chapter 35 . 9/22/2010
awwww the end...this ws a great ending to this series,even tho i wished we'd get to read more,but ive njoyed reading this from the start..job well done...
SoNFANFOREVER chapter 35 . 9/22/2010
aww man it's over. well, you know I've enjoyed the entire series, immensely. all very well written, just like everything you do hun! this was worth the wait, and I'm very happy with how it ended, especially the bit about Rip being just like Ash when she's a teenager lol. excellent job, and I look forward to everything else you do!
hugbuddy13 chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
awe im sad its over

but im glad that spencer is ok

love then ending!
SoNFan110 chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
:D Thank you! :D it was worth the wait!
Chimhill chapter 33 . 9/20/2010
amazingly written, so much emotion into this chapter, i could feel what they both felt. its wonderful when their is stories where couples are so in love that when the one is sick its like the other partner is feeling that same pain...

i always loved ur stories...
Broken1257 chapter 34 . 9/16/2010
PLEASE please please! finish this story! I read all of it (all three parts) in the past two days! I NEED to know what happens!
SoNFan110 chapter 34 . 9/3/2010
Dudeeeeeeeeeee u did not leave me hanging there! wow... and u havent posted since 2009? ummmm well could you maybe post pleaseeee :D just the one after this... PLEASEEEE, POR FAVOR, SIL VOUS PLAIT, PER FAVORE, and idk any other languages for please lol
MaterialGirlMe chapter 34 . 8/10/2010
wow,what's happening,idk anymore everything is just happening soo fast,and soo tragically...i really hope Spencer recovers and comes back to Ash and the family safe and -i love your fan fic-this whole story base:sticks and stones,broken picture frame,paradise-are my fav. :)