Reviews for Doubts
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
And there's Josef the defender, Josef the protector, Josef the mentor, and Josef the best friend. Some thing tells me that if this was to continue, within a few chapters, Beth would be ready for Mick to turn her. It'd be an ironic turn of events if Beth was ready but Mick didn't want to turn her. I wonder how Josef would react to that. Hm...

Anyway, this is an excellent one-shot and I think you kept them both in character. Well done.

ferret nin
silvanelf chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I liked it! Great one-shot! : D Josef looking after Mick-not wanting to see his best friend get hurt is sweet.
Saru Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ooh. I really like this. I'd never thought of it before, but... yeah. I can see this. You did a very good job with their characters, the writing... everything. It's great!

(By the way, concerning that last author's note... I know what you mean.)
dontbevain chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Oh my god I know the feeling! All the good shows get cancelled! Kyle XY was in the middle of a good plot and they just cut it off! What's with the tv companies signing on shows and then cutting them off half way? They want money way too much. Honestly, they'd make more money in the long run if they kept the shows on.

Anyway, I love Josef's protectiveness. I find that Beth is so fickle with her feelings. She was always so jealous when Mick had other "interests" even though she was still with Josh. The writers made her character a bit unlovable at times. I like what Josef says about Beth not loving him enough. I see it that way too. She knew the situation when she began a relationship with him. I think she was so in awe by the idea of being with a vampire to really see the bad parts of it. She's like a vampire groupie, in awe of their speed and strength but forgetting that, at the end of the day, they drink blood and live forever.

If the show continued, I think Coraline could have redeemed herself in some way. Even if Mick and her never get back together, her part in the show would have brought a whole new set of adventures.
J.W.Melmoth chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love this. This is fantastic! Well done! Josef's so spot on, and it's short, simple, but gets the message across. It's excellent, I have no other words for it.
Red-Sox-LaLa chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Loved it. You have Josef spot on!
penni31 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I loved that you really summed up the situation perfectly and kept true to the characters. :)
Ragdol chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
that was pretty good. i would like to read more. I could fine nothing wrong with it, but I'm not an expert. But even an expert could say that was pretty well written.
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I enjoyed this very much. I could see it playing out in my mind. Love how Josef invites himself in where ever he goes. He was so protective of Mick and Beth has a lot to deal with. Good insight into the Moonlight world, please write more.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is the only show I loved since the 1950s, so don't blame yourself that it was cancelled. Good job showing Josef and Beth together and sharing their feelings for Mick, even tho' Josef had to be threatening.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was very good. I like the dialogue, and the way you write Josef. He really is out to protect Mick. From your summary I expected some douche-bag story, but this is so much better. You explore the emotions of Beth and Josef, the relationship they have to Mick, which is different for both but they both love him in their special way. You have the snark down, and Beth's stubbornness and her annoying talk-first-think-later attitude. Well done. Write more, please.
Illora chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I really liked this story. Could very well see this taking place on the show. Josef and Beth were portrayed perfectly. I know what you mean about all the shows you like being cancelled...
borgi chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
The characters were spot-on. Very beautyful.
clairlz chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I can see this scene easily. It works. Very good.

[A/N: Every TV show I love gets cancelled. Sigh]

You and I must watch all the same shows. sigh...