Reviews for Locke Lamora in Love
espark chapter 1 . 9/21
What fun. It totally fits with their characters. Short and sweet. Thanks for writing it.
InspirationandStrife chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
so amazing. your ideas, your writing. so amazing. D
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wah~ More amazingness from you! Seriously, this is EXACTLY how I imagine that their relationship is going to be. She's blatantly as tough as nails, and Locke is too damn confident for his own good! Ugh, it makes me long for the third book even more! Less than a year to wait...
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh, that is adorable. I love the glance of Sabetha, since they are few and far between, and I always find myself wanting to find out more about the girl that stole Locke's heart. You've got quite a knack for their characters on top of everything.

Jesseh chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Aww, Locke is so adorable! I can actually imagine this happening :)

This is an amazing piece of writing. Short and sweet and totally perfect – love it!
whisperslinger chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
First of all thank you for writing Locke Lamora fic! There's only as few out there and this one is ncely written, short but filled with well dome characterization and sweetness. I love how grinny Locke is after being pnlunched, and how Jean clearly sees reason when his friend does not.I really enjoyed this.
Harbour Master chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
ha, you perfectly encapsulated both the spirits of Locke and Sabetha I'm thinking, particularly how their interactions with each other might tend to go, ha ha. I loved it. I love this series, so it's good to see some people writing for it. Lovely, lovely. I this fic. Favouriting it, rereading it.

anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This is awesome.

You are awesome.
Tavrin Callas chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
God I love this fic! Its totally awesome! I laughed the whole way through! I wouldn't be surprised if this had actually happened...