Reviews for Room for Rent
jk chapter 12 . 3/21
I do hate Edward for wanting to fuck shamira when he loves bella...what a fucking whore...hate him!
and why embarrass bella like that! what the fuck! you already have the guy she like fucking another chick! the guy she likes has also already been in a relationship with a girl he loved no matter how it ended! and now NOW you have her humping him in her sleep and calling his name! POOR FUCKING BELLA...fuck...give her a guy that will rock her world! how about Adrian from VA?
jk chapter 9 . 3/21
um him crying then telling the girl he likes how good it felt...ya that's a mother fucking no no...the minute he started spouting that shit I was all for james...Edward was OUT...and whats up with not giving bella any play? Edward said he was gonna wait for love but noooooooo hes having awesome sex with the indian...and bella doesn't get to have awesome sex? why the fuck not? its not fair! Edwards touched a shit ton of girls and your gonna give him bella whos only been touched like once and has never been with another guy? NOT FAIR bella should be just as experienced as him if not more so!
jk chapter 3 . 3/21
bellas first day with Edward and shes crying? yaaaaa im out
viv123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
You should probably get a beta. I've only read the first chapter so far, but it's difficult because of the grammatical mistakes. The story does seem interesting, though.
gigi9598 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
That was a big step for Edward considering his feelings about women. Shows he is starting to realize his feelings for Bella and act on them. James took the whole thing well, considering...
JessSF26 chapter 16 . 10/6/2012
Thanks for updating! As for help with the plot and characters...I'd like to see a little more of edward and bella outside of the house and maybe exploring the city? Keep it up though...the story is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
poor Edward! what will happen between Bella and Edward?
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
poor edward
CAS chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The summary sounded interesting, but after reading the chapter some aspects of this story are confusing or seem unrealistic. Also you have some grammar errors. This could use some more editing.
trekgeezer chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
He said it! Yippee! He said "love you!" That's a start.
trekgeezer chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
Really enjoying your story. Thanks.
trekgeezer chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
So glad you're not writing that short version. Been there. Seen that. I'm enjoying your story.
trekgeezer chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Edward's behavior makes a lot more sense now. This is so sad. Someone must end up hurt. I hate for Edward to have another broken heart.
Brinkleydeelite chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
So cute!
figment7 chapter 16 . 10/2/2012
Excellent, excellent return to the story. So glad to see you back. Hope real life gives you a gentle break.