Reviews for Firefly 'Verse Fishing With Bobby
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
omg i cant wait till you post more on this story?
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i'm pretty sure at this rate i'm gonna end up favoriting ur entire list lol.
Anne1013 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Such a sad and tragic history you have created for Bobby. I love his character. Family don't end with blood is certainly true in this case and I hope that he is around for a long time. The Winchester's need that, especially the newest member in this story. And I love Emily to. Like in your story she brings an innocence but also that in your face honesty too.

Love this verse, on to the next story.

Anne
Nonoke chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Simply beautiful. So much happening in such a short story! Loved it.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
sweet...beautiful...heart breaking
windscryer chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
*FLAILITY FLAIL FLAIL*

Oh Emily. These boys need a Lil' Bit like you in their life. They're all broken and rough around the edges and they need someone tiny and sweet to help them soften those up and patch the cracks, they surely do.

GUH. SUZ. UR KILLIN' ME, DOOD. KILLIN' ME DED.

OMD. I JUST . . . GAH!

Once again the plot and the voices and the EVERY-LAST-DAMN-THING is perfect.

*GLOMPLES YOU TO DEATH FOR BEING SO AWESOME*
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I'd like some more please!
radekris chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Sorry I've been away so long. Love this epilogue. Feel free to write of this story any day. Its one of my favorites!
Phoenix07 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
please continue the story i love reading about emily
a.sam chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Great story. I just love Emily. Get inspired to write some more. Haha.
ginNgeuse chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love this 'verse. I love Emily. I hope you keep writing in it. I want to read about her growing up. She is adorable. :D
Antonella chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ciao!

I really hope to see very soon other part of this 'Emily and Dean' world.

I like it...lot!

regards

Antonella
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
“Uncle Bobby?”

God, it sounded sweet to hear a kid say that again.

That was lovely! ;-)
Kat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Hello!

I just finished Firefly and Fishing with Bobby, and I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed them both. I love Dean's-a-daddy stories, but yours had the additional bonus of being extremely well written: your style is beautiful, and you captured the characters perfectly. This was a very enjoyable break from thesis writing!

Thanks for sharing!