Reviews for Taking Care of Dean
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
This is really great. Most of the time we hear about Dean taking care of Sam (which he does), but it's a nice change to spotlight that it goes both ways.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Whoa. That last line was like a punch in the gut.

I miss hovering!Sam. It was awesome to see him here. And the fiber in the coffee... hee!
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh WOW! The ending was AWESOME! Great job!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is awesome! I love the "domestic" insight into the boys! LOL! Great banter and I love how you capture the characterization and draw on so many threads from the show in so few words...
Dianna Wickham chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
*giggles* Oh, I love this story... and man would I love seeing that on the show... Dean blessing the coffee water before setting it to percolate. c)
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
LOL This was great! Loved seeing the boys trying to take care of one another.

This made me laugh: "Okay, so he throws a fit when he comes back from the bathroom one day and catches Sam trying to sneak FiberSure into his coffee, but there's gotta be a line, he thinks, and he's pretty sure fiber supplements cross it." ROTFL That cracked me up!

Nice bit of irony here: "'stint', right, like it was just a brief saunter there and back".

I thought it was cute that you put this in there, because as a broccoli-hater, I can attest, people try to use this ALL the time, LOL: "'It's got cheese on it,' Sam says, like that somehow makes it less broccoli."

Loved this description of Sam: "And then he gives Dean that pleading look, all sad eyes and downturned mouth, and seriously, he's got even the loneliest puppy in a Free To Good Home box beat." Aw...love that Dean caved to it too.

I liked this too. Both funny yet insightful: "...it works. Mostly. When one of them isn't dead, anyway."

This made me giggle: "So Dean pretends not to notice it when Sam is hovering like a mother hen, and he even lets him get away with the stealth-health fiber trick every now and then." I especially loved the "stealth-health fiber trick". Great phrasing.

Nice twist at the end too! Really great story, funny, cute, touching. Nicely done!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I enjoyed this very much. I like the idea of the boys taking stealth care of one another.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great fic! I couldn't decide whether to go Aw or LMAO!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
(Sam's)he's got even the loneliest puppy in a Free To Good Home box beat.

Too true! No one can resist the Winchester Puppy Eyes! KNEEL BEFORE THE PUPPY EYES!

(Dean) He supposes it's only fair, since he's been spiking Sam's coffee with holy water for weeks.

Okay, THIS right here? Hit me right out of NOWHERE.

What a great story!
radekris chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Seriously awesome!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was good. Just the right amount of smoosh. Loved the lonliest puppy in a box comment.
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Great... and I really like that bittersweet touch at the end. ;-)
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009