Reviews for Hands on Me
One and only best Story of Jake n Nessie
So emotional story..Love everything about this fiction but why don't u delete spanking chapter
akes88 chapter 16 . 10/15
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! That is all
akes88 chapter 6 . 10/15
Aww I love her realization about the pictures. Now if only she would realize her feelings
top story chapter 68 . 10/14
Sigh...Embry really needs to imprint
Luvs2Read chapter 35 . 10/14
Who knew that pomegranates were the worlds most romantic food?
I agree their how can you not love Jake?
pamelamhalloran chapter 86 . 10/2
You have to write a sequel! You are the Queen of Jake and Nessie fan fiction!
pc chapter 1 . 9/15
This is the best jake and nessie ff! I can bet with ANYONE that there is no other fic which is as awesome as this! I totally love it
Puppy 17 chapter 52 . 9/3
The Cullen's are so funny I'm the chapter. Their overall dynamic is hilarious
Puppy 17 chapter 49 . 9/3
Stop it tickles? I think he said something like that. The things Nessie and Jacob said this chapter were adorable!
Puppy 17 chapter 43 . 9/2
This is the most emotional story I've ever read. Each chapter is a journey. Watching Nessie grow up is awesome, sometimes we forget that she is still a seven year old when it comes to life experiences and are reminded when something comes up, like her not knowing how to blow a bubble. You are a fabulous author and this is a great story. So full of love.
Puppy 17 chapter 18 . 9/1
I absolutely loved the way that they admitted their feelings! I'm so sad that Billy died, I wanted to cry too. Ivan only imagine the insecurity Nessie is going to feel when she lears about Bella and Jacob: A History...
Puppy 17 chapter 3 . 9/1
I've got to say, Scary Aunt Alice is the perfect name for wedding-crazed Alice
Puppy 17 chapter 1 . 9/1
People have reviewed, honey. It's because your great.
4,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »