Reviews for Hands on Me
AmelieDaydream chapter 86 . 2/19
Such a beautiful ending x
AmelieDaydream chapter 83 . 2/19
I know you probably won't read this as this was written a long while ago, but i really like your story. It's been really good so far but i have to say this chapter is a bit confusing to me. It's just i didn't think that Jacob would treat Nessie like that; I understand that he was upset, but hitting her? And then expecting her to apologize? She has a right to keep something to herself until the time is right, surely? Also, it's a little weird how it's always the women cooking. I mean, i know Jake's injured, but would it have killed Embry to maybe help out with the potato salad? Sorry for my little feminist rant but overall I love HOM and am really excited to read undeniable when I'm done with this x
BeeJayBabe chapter 86 . 1/16
love this story so much I've read it over 10 times now i just wish there was one more chapter with them telling everyone about the baby
soyjackswastedlife chapter 51 . 12/19/2016
I may disagree with how you interpret Renesmee's personality but I still love your story as a whole. You put a lot of work into this and I appreciate it.
Guest chapter 83 . 12/9/2016
I really enjoy this Fanfiction story...I have read it many times, but I will NEVER agree with this chapter. This chapter was wrong AND out of character for Jacob. He is supposed to be her imprint, her protector, and her lover. It was NOT okay... it was abuse.
SunriseImagination chapter 86 . 10/23/2016
Overall your story is really well done. The way you had them slowly fall in love was perfect and the premise of your story was great. It gave the perfect opportunity for nessie and jacob to fall in love without dad overhearing every thought... awkward.

My only critique was in my last review. You helped resolve it in the final chapter but i still stand by the fact that that scene was a punishment not a consentual act.

The thing that would make this story become worthy of sitting next to breaking dawn on the shelf would be a little action. Why did you exclude the action scenes? Why didnt the tracker almost get them in california? Why wasnt there a true get-away chase scene?
Then when that didnt happen... you bring up a war and i was like yes! Heres the climax of the story... but no. Nessie the narrator was stuck at the house... a true twilight book would have had that action scene included with the romance drama. So close to perfection.
SunriseImagination chapter 84 . 10/23/2016
I disagree that the spanking was consentual. She allowed it yes... but allowing something is not the same as consenting when it comes to sex. You brush it off as "instincts" and i trust that in your mind as the writer it is completely true but the way you have been writing the story does not set this up as consentual. She never agreed to be punished by spanking for lying. She might like to be spanked and could ask him to spank her harder in a sexual contex. That would be consentual. but the last scene was a punishment the way it is written. Im dissapointed because everything you had written up to that point was so on character. Im going to attempt to overlook that lapse of judgement and finish reading the last few chapters.
little miss free chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Omg your a muslim too! I cant believe its already the month of ramadan...
Epic FacePalm chapter 28 . 6/9/2016
Roaring Laughter
This is puppy love, so childish it's funny again.
laquaisha14 chapter 30 . 5/23/2016
, MGM GB
laquaisha14 chapter 30 . 5/23/2016
, MGM GB
Guest chapter 83 . 5/19/2016
I hope you have grown up since you wrote this chapter, and I hope you know it was not Okay, not appropriate at all—not even for a mature audience.
Guest chapter 66 . 5/13/2016
The "my Jacob" shit is annoying. Renesmee is annoying.
laquaisha14 chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
NJ loop
peanut3butter chapter 86 . 3/22/2016
Are you going to post the sequel? You have to post it please please pleaseeeeee! I love this story, and I would really like to see how Nessie's pregnancy goes
4,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »