Reviews for Hidden Truths
ShadowAngel100 chapter 7 . 6/28
Very good
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 7 . 7/5/2016
This is amazing! I love the creativity. I hope you write a sequel. I do suggest that you publish this as properly separated chapters, however.
Unidentified Gem chapter 7 . 5/2/2016
_
PWAAH chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
But where's all the juicy parts? The angst or conflict? The figuring out how to be a father?
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Great story I hope there's a sequel! And I'm a bit confused in the last chapter Draco said that Hermione is a pureblood but Lucius claims that Severus isn't a pureblood.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
Hey Albus' reactions mainly shocked could be Snape's new patronus memory!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
Wait I thought that Athena's middle name was Elizabeth a few chapters ago?
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
You left this too short, a sequal would not hinder this story in any way as their are some open ended questions about.
BlueWater5 chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Great story!
LovesRickman chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
Loved this!

Missy aka LovesRickman
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
:-)
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
You're far too redundant in your writing and it's quite annoying. I literally skip words, sometimes full phrases, because it's too much.
I don't know why I keep reading - I should probably stop to save my sanity - but I'm looking for the climax to the story, I suppose. Unfortunately, it seems like it would be anticlimactic anyway because of all this useless build up. I think I will stop reading now.
I really wouldn't have even commented, because I don't want to be rude to a writer, but it's my hope that you learn to take a look at your work and cut down on wordiness. It's better to be concise sometimes - keep that in mind.
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
This is bloody awesome!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
LOVED THIS FANFIC!
Best I've read so far :)
chyaraskiss chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
This is such a fun fic. I would love to see a sequel to continue the storyline.