Reviews for Hidden Truths
:-)
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 1/17
You're far too redundant in your writing and it's quite annoying. I literally skip words, sometimes full phrases, because it's too much.
I don't know why I keep reading - I should probably stop to save my sanity - but I'm looking for the climax to the story, I suppose. Unfortunately, it seems like it would be anticlimactic anyway because of all this useless build up. I think I will stop reading now.
I really wouldn't have even commented, because I don't want to be rude to a writer, but it's my hope that you learn to take a look at your work and cut down on wordiness. It's better to be concise sometimes - keep that in mind.
NatNicole chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
This is bloody awesome!
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
LOVED THIS FANFIC!
Best I've read so far :)
chyaraskiss chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
This is such a fun fic. I would love to see a sequel to continue the storyline.
VeronicaJRiddle chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
LOve ti!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2013
:) :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
You changed Mrs. Granger's middle name in this chapter...
KW2009 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Was good reading a snape-is-someone's-father-other-than-Harry story for once!
KW2009 chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Oh this chapter made me lol.

"Okay," Albus muttered just barely loud enough for Severus to hear, "now I feel like I'm refereeing a bloody tennis match."
Montara chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
After reading so many stories with HGSS as a couple it was awkward for me to read about them as father and daughter. But it was interesting to see the interaction between them in this situation. Thank you
littlebear62007 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
good story
some girl chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
this was a great story i only review now bescaus now its done and i have to tell you that this was and is a great story