Reviews for Waking Up
The Great Shadinski chapter 9 . 9/18/2011

Totally off the Hook

But aren't you gonna finish it?

Pretty Please

Come on

please finish it

XD :D :)
The Great Shadinski chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Okay, I've been reading your stories and I loved them all IMENSSLEY, even though I didn't have enough energy to review them all. But this was is amazing. Another thing, almost alll your stories are from 2010. Are you not gonna write anymore? Cuz that would be a shame. I love the way you write. Anyways, love the story and i'm gonna keep on reading and hopefully review a lot more. XD
Ms.K216 chapter 9 . 4/21/2011
Overall a really good story. I liked it a lot, hope to see more from you soon.
KaSsAnDrA bLoOdY lUv chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
LOve this! aweeeeeesome pllleeeease update... I know it's been two years but but... pleeeease update you just make them be sooo perfect :D love how you write and this two described by you never fail to bring a smile to my face is sooooo romantic and sweet and pure and... :) marvelous!
candyluvsu chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Awww so sweet. Such a nice story :)
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Amazing! Will you update it? Please?
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I really hope you continue this! I love it!
ERASED00000 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
You got Jasper's character PERFECTLY! It is sooo sad, seeing he doesn't want to be with Maria, yet it's like it's the only thing he has (notice how I didn't say she..I kinda hate her..). His emotions, you put so much thought into them it made me want to cry...wonderful writer you are!
the-rippers-daughter chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
I really like this story so far please please update soon!
koko23cat chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
love it, you should write more lol
BookbugHale chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Oh you did :) Yay! I really like it, it's a lot better than than the one shots. Please please add some more chapters! x well done you and your beta did you win anything in the sparkle award? Hope so, wish i'd voted!
Rose chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow,I'm already in love with this story and I've only read the first chapter :)

I've been reading all of your fanfics for the last... *checks the time*... well, for the last two hours, really. Their just so wonderfully written, full of love and warmth and it really makes me smile all the time.

I really hope you keep up the writing (A). Well, I've got a story to finish :P

I really hope you notice that it's half past 12 in the night while I'm writing this. Here in the Netherlands, anyway. Yes, that's what your stories do to me: keep me from my warm, cozy bed... :)

Goodbye, me
Crismebella chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
More please. This is good. Go all the way to meeting with the Cullens.
Eminnis chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
*squeals* They're together! Aw! Update soon please! Please! Keep up the good work and it's great so far!

Eminnis and Alicia