Reviews for Besotted
axisofadorable chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Hot damn :D And my, my. What a great story. Loved every second of it. Every. Second. Of. It.
theSardonyx chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I really cannot fathom UKUS. But this story made me laugh a bit. just what I needed.

Write on.!
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Hahahaha. Oh my gosh, poor little Canada! XD

I have the feeling England really wasn't very drunk...:D

Joanina1992 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I feel really bad for reviewing so late, since this is probably my favourite USUK oneshot of all time. I can't count the times I've read and reread this, it's always awesome. Good grief, I really love this one, especially the beginning where England, um, basically throws himself at America. Oh well.
Poor Canada! I'd have loved to see his face, I'm sure it was priceless. Also, I find it very cute how they reacted to Canada barging in on them. Awkward...but I'd probably have to laugh too, since he must have looked perfectly scandalized. The ending is also great; I like the fact that England seems to be at least somehow aware of what he's doing now. Well, I think he knew it before too, he was simply in denial. I actually would like to see what happened the morning after, but the story is just perfect the way it is.
Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face everytime I read this:)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
*luaghs sssssssssssssssssoooooooo hard with a giant grin on face*
this was sssssssssssssooooooooo funny! I love it, and NATURALLY Iggy would fake drunkness to have an ecsuse to do America
Written Fire chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Absolutely loved it.
Poor Canada xD
ValDee chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
omgoodness! fangirl squee throughout the whole thing! The best part was when you mentioned poutine! I love you for that! Squeee! keep writing, you do all fangirls good.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Lol, love this! X3 XD
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hee hee... Stimulus package... hee hee...
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh my god the ending was just...perfect. XD
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Run Canada! Run!

Hehe. Cute story.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I want to watch American Idol again! .

Oh well,,,, anyways, loved the fanfiction lol
arekisandora07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Whoa, a one-shot, hot story for these two countries, man! Yeah...they're both sexy for this! US x UK is the best APH pair...yeah, yeah, yeah!

Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
xDDDD Lols! Poor Canada. I could totally see their relationship like this though... Really, really well. Of course England would deny it vehemently. Love this so much! Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier, but I really love the length of your oneshots. They're not like really long and therefore don't take a whole lot of time, which is kind of the point of a oneshot, and they're not so short that the actual plot of the oneshot is cut off anywhere. It's really nice. And they're all around the same length so I can pretty much guess how much time they're going to take before I read them. Thanks so much for writing!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
XD Lol! P Funny. Really hope you update YCTTSFM (you can't take the sky...)

Sorry. Typing is kinda hard on teh phone. P