Reviews for Golden Eyes
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 21 . 3/17
Great fic, I had fun reading!
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 5 . 3/15
Ok, the baby killing in the Uchia Massacre is why I don't like the cannon version or any version w/ youth killing. So inefficient, the toddlers didn't have to die bc they would be too young to even remember it, they could be adopted and Sasuke wouldn't be alone and what not.
Scipio Marcellus chapter 21 . 3/14
masterpiece
PureInsanity39 chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
I just finished this story and realised that i havent read chapters 1-5 and now have to go back...
Fangirl chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
AWW ;-;
#brotherlylove
Fangirl chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Golden sharingan? *steals naruto's eyes* *sells them on Ebay for a ton of money*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
Orochimaru joined akatsuki after itachi.
InsaneCrimson chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
this was... awesome.. I cried, it was so heart warming and heart breaking at the same time 3
Natsubi chapter 13 . 4/3/2016
dude look, i like your book, but if your the kage of the sound village, your the Otokage, not Hokage, Hokage means Fire Shadow, and is the leader of the leaf village not sound village (Otokage- Sound Shadow)
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
God, before I start reading this story, I pray that it isn't a Yaoi pairing... Me no like Yaoi -_-
lolpoison chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
mot0okyu igh awesokwe
WolfCoyote chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
so who was the second cloaked figure? I know one was naruto
Lewis-Sama chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Amazing! Truly amazing!
memo ouji-sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I am confused on how Naruto got the golden sharingan. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you discussed it. BUT, seeing that the sequels are already published, I think I won't get answers. I can actually point a lot of things you did not put closure on this story but I'll just shut up and congratulate you for a job well done. Great story, hyper-sensei.