Reviews for Golden Eyes
Orochimaru joined akatsuki after itachi.
InsaneCrimson chapter 21 . 4/30
this was... awesome.. I cried, it was so heart warming and heart breaking at the same time 3
Natsubi chapter 13 . 4/3
dude look, i like your book, but if your the kage of the sound village, your the Otokage, not Hokage, Hokage means Fire Shadow, and is the leader of the leaf village not sound village (Otokage- Sound Shadow)
Guest H chapter 1 . 2/16
God, before I start reading this story, I pray that it isn't a Yaoi pairing... Me no like Yaoi -_-
lolpoison chapter 4 . 1/3
mot0okyu igh awesokwe
WolfCoyote chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
so who was the second cloaked figure? I know one was naruto
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Amazing! Truly amazing!
memo ouji-sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I am confused on how Naruto got the golden sharingan. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you discussed it. BUT, seeing that the sequels are already published, I think I won't get answers. I can actually point a lot of things you did not put closure on this story but I'll just shut up and congratulate you for a job well done. Great story, hyper-sensei.
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
Idk if I missed it by what does his new mangekyou sharingan look like
Guest chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Please please please please PLEASE! Tell me that this isn't going to be a naruto x Basra Yahoo fanfic.
youngreaper chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This is the second time reading this story. I enjoyed it so much the first time that I decided to read it again. And when I'm done I'm going to read the sequel again as well.
Sadiqz chapter 21 . 3/6/2015
make a second one when there was double ganger of naruto and naruto didn't really but hid in the shadows this was the best story ever I have ever read aww I'm gonna miss this please please please read this Author I really want a second part because I have nothing else to do and besides this reading generally helps me so please do make a second part I beg you
hinata1710 chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
You should put a translation of those German lines
hinata1710 chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
kage of Sand is Kazekage, not Hokage. Hokage is the title of the kage of Leaf village only.
Sound does not have an official Kage. It was founded by Orochimaru in some hidden bases, not in a capital city or something like that. Therefore, the location of the Sound village is underground with a lot of prisoners for those creepy Oro's and Kabuto's experience.