Reviews for Golden Eyes
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 8/21
Amazing! Truly amazing!
memo ouji-sama chapter 1 . 7/10
I am confused on how Naruto got the golden sharingan. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think you discussed it. BUT, seeing that the sequels are already published, I think I won't get answers. I can actually point a lot of things you did not put closure on this story but I'll just shut up and congratulate you for a job well done. Great story, hyper-sensei.
Nine tails of darkness flame chapter 11 . 7/9
Idk if I missed it by what does his new mangekyou sharingan look like
Please please please please PLEASE! Tell me that this isn't going to be a naruto x Basra Yahoo fanfic.
youngreaper chapter 1 . 4/4
This is the second time reading this story. I enjoyed it so much the first time that I decided to read it again. And when I'm done I'm going to read the sequel again as well.
Sadiqz chapter 21 . 3/6
make a second one when there was double ganger of naruto and naruto didn't really but hid in the shadows this was the best story ever I have ever read aww I'm gonna miss this please please please read this Author I really want a second part because I have nothing else to do and besides this reading generally helps me so please do make a second part I beg you
hinata1710 chapter 15 . 2/4
You should put a translation of those German lines
hinata1710 chapter 13 . 2/4
kage of Sand is Kazekage, not Hokage. Hokage is the title of the kage of Leaf village only.
Sound does not have an official Kage. It was founded by Orochimaru in some hidden bases, not in a capital city or something like that. Therefore, the location of the Sound village is underground with a lot of prisoners for those creepy Oro's and Kabuto's experience.
strabimonx chapter 21 . 2/4
Nice
NARUTOTHEKAGESAGE chapter 3 . 1/2
the sharing explanation was unclear dude
demiread chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
EPIC!
lexus4444 chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Thanks for writing and finishing the story, not my favorite but an okay story.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I LOVE UR STORY SOO MUCH! Q. Y did Tsunade smirk when saying that naruto would only take 2 weeks to heal?
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Lol I kinda like this fanic, reminds me of Code Geass.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Why did Naruto randomly start making friends anyhow? Sounds like a Deux Ex Machina solution to your plot. Quite rubbish one as well, since the whole friendship theme is boring as hell.