Reviews for Golden Eyes
youngreaper chapter 1 . 4/4
This is the second time reading this story. I enjoyed it so much the first time that I decided to read it again. And when I'm done I'm going to read the sequel again as well.
Sadiqz chapter 21 . 3/6
make a second one when there was double ganger of naruto and naruto didn't really but hid in the shadows this was the best story ever I have ever read aww I'm gonna miss this please please please read this Author I really want a second part because I have nothing else to do and besides this reading generally helps me so please do make a second part I beg you
hinata1710 chapter 15 . 2/4
You should put a translation of those German lines
hinata1710 chapter 13 . 2/4
kage of Sand is Kazekage, not Hokage. Hokage is the title of the kage of Leaf village only.
Sound does not have an official Kage. It was founded by Orochimaru in some hidden bases, not in a capital city or something like that. Therefore, the location of the Sound village is underground with a lot of prisoners for those creepy Oro's and Kabuto's experience.
strabimonx chapter 21 . 2/4
Nice
NARUTOTHEKAGESAGE chapter 3 . 1/2
the sharing explanation was unclear dude
demiread chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
EPIC!
lexus4444 chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Thanks for writing and finishing the story, not my favorite but an okay story.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I LOVE UR STORY SOO MUCH! Q. Y did Tsunade smirk when saying that naruto would only take 2 weeks to heal?
ChunkyFunkyMunky chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
Lol I kinda like this fanic, reminds me of Code Geass.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Why did Naruto randomly start making friends anyhow? Sounds like a Deux Ex Machina solution to your plot. Quite rubbish one as well, since the whole friendship theme is boring as hell.
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Sasuke is so stupid, like always. Thinking he can take anyone when all he is is a wuss
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
wonder how everyone react to Naruto helping with the uchiha massacre, no I wonder what the fucking elders will think?
Darkstar716 chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
This story was absolutely beautiful I loved the plot was great
Sage-Fx chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I love the plot of this story as well as Naruto's true abilities. This fanfic is near flawless, but I want you to tone down the grammar mistakes. I have read so many fanfics and gave my reviews. Out of all the fanfics I have read I think this one will take the cake. I can't wait til' Naruto shows Sasuke the meaning of "Uchiha". 9/10 is my rating... For now. Good job.