Reviews for Turbare
matchsticks chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
"he leans forward and says it more quietly, so Dundee won't hear"-that is the greatest little detail! It really brought their interactions to life, because I can so see the action as something Friday would do, and the rest of the dialogue just comes alive. The way Friday teases Crusoe mercilessly is so perfect. This whole fic is a gem.
Maverick1986 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This year I bought Crusoe the complete series DVD on a whim one day from Amazon and man oh man did I enjoy this show. After I watched all the episodes I was sad to learn that the show got canceled so its great to see these wonderful character living on in fanficition. I must say your story is cute and fits in great with this universe. I hope you write more I really liked this.
AfterMidnight chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ahh, this is so adorable and perfectly fits their playful, bantering tone! {"Are you..." he leans forward and says it more quietly, so Dundee won't hear, "} that line is he cutest thing I've read in all of Crusoe fandom, and I can picture it happening so clearly, too. I love how you captured Friday's endless capacity to laugh at Crusoe (albeit affectionately) and Crusoe's desire to have people approve of him/think highly of him.
Wilma69 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was really funny. And I could actually hear them speak.

You have the characters really in your head there. *LOL*

Thanks.

wilma.
ella chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh, I wish this would have been longer! 3

Lovely!
Petulengro chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is freaking brilliant.

I had to take off my glasses I was laughing so hard.

You really do have an amazing handle on the speech patterns and timing of the character's conversation. I mean, I could HEAR this.
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This was very amusing.
frost and fire chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
haha that was halarious! well done! and well writen.

... I'm right pissed that they cancled the show too, maybe if they had made the airtime a little bit more regular, or convinient, them mayber it would have caught on better.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Haha! Nice. I love it!
spoodle monkey chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
great story! i love these two soo much (love them even more together)...poor crusoe, fridays just having way too much fun with this! ;) keep up the great work!