Reviews for The Missionary Position
zaika chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
WOW i like it la suite svp THX
Violanna chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
I was wondering if you would be posting any more of this story. I found it highly interesting and wish to read more of the JoaT crew vs. the Mrs. Bellsot.

ladyhawk8705
Oracle Thunder chapter 7 . 11/5/2005
Is this the end of the story? Granted the hag is gone but we don't know what Brogard wanted or such. Please continue. Jack of All Trades was a fabulous show.
Karinejoe chapter 7 . 7/18/2005
Wonderful story. :)

I hope that there is more coming, because it's so interesting.
JasmineHR chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
I'm going to have to write down some of the things you have Jack saying so that I can use them. ;) They're just classic! Oh! Is this the end? It kinda sounds like it, but will there be or is there a sequel? I would so love to read one. This is the best JoAT fanfic I've had the pleasure of reading! If you have more, please e-mail me and let me know! )
JasmineHR chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
hehehe love the lingerie comment and almost burst out laughing picturing Jack on one. ;D Oh my gosh! Jack is so torchuring the heck outta her at the engagement party! ::gasp:: I can't believe Em kissed Jack at the park! Ya know, I don't like that Bellsot woman, but if it weren't for her, I wonder if Jack and Em would ever have gotten over their stubborness to see the feelings they had for each other.

Ohmygoodness. Broggard is proving to be more trouble than usual! Good thing Jean Claude was witness to it. Makes me feel better for Darwin and Margeret! )
JasmineHR chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
LOL! I really shouldn't be reading this fic at work! I keep having to hold back all this laughter and I don't know how long I can hold it back! But I can't stop reading ) I'm so hating that Madeline chick already! She's bad news!
JasmineHR chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
Have I mentioned yet how much I'm loving this fic? ) Gotta love the Jack & Em chemistry! Oh, and Jean Claude was great!
JasmineHR chapter 3 . 7/22/2004
Man oh man I'm so loving this! This would have made a GREAT episode! I can't wait to see how things unfold and the reactions when Em and Jack finally open their eyes to their feelings! ;)
JasmineHR chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
GO EM! ::standing up & clapping:: I love how she told them off! Yah, religions can be so rediculous sometimes, especially back in the day. And Croque is so right about Em and Jack being blind to what everyone else on the island sees. )
JasmineHR chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Well, this hasn't been updated since 20, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it and get hooked on it, but I'm hoping that by my leaving you a review of each chapter telling you how much I love it, that maybe you'll continue it! ;)

Like I said, I love it so far and you've got Em and Jack down perfectly! Ohmygosh... I'm at work and I had the hardest time not laughing out loud when Jack used the words "doing the wigley". LOL
NoikoYen chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
spell check: you spelled public as pubic
Vague Lenore chapter 7 . 4/26/2003
Oh please, please continue! This story is so good!
Vague Lenore chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Go Emilia! Yes, I'm SO glad she told those shallow-minded ignorant bastards off!
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Under arrest? For hugging? Damn, I'm glad I didn't live in the 18th and 19th centuries!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »