Reviews for Giving it to the master
galadriel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Even if yes it's a tad bit unrealistic, it still does the trick C:
galadriel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
hottest ever fuckin love Mohinder and Sylar
Rae chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Can I just say that 9-10 inches is considered big. 11-12 inches is disgusting and would hurt like a bitch. Not possible. Also 'beer can thick' and thicker, also disgusting. And unrealistic. If you wanted this to be more real, Sylar would be like 10 inches, Mohinder would be around 7 or 8, depending on the average for Indian men, and Peter around 8-8.5 if you want him slightly bigger than average.
Correction chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
In your summary, in both instances, 'there' should be 'their'.
YoshiLuvsYaoi chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
HOLY FREAKING CRAP! OH MY GOD! That was so hot! I could barely breath... A submissive Sylar? Oh, THAT IS SO HOT!
fui chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is a nice work you have here. So hot! Yeah, Sylar would've agreed to that once in a while, but after the pleasant moment they have I don't think it'd be once in a while anymore.

Anyway, I like the way you write this. There are many people who don't like slash and possibly flame you, but just ignore them. They should've read the warning anyway. :-)
XcheshireXprincessX chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
holy SHIT! that was fucking awesome! this is absolutly great, i f'ing lov it!
ster chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
what a waste of time

just crap
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Awesome job
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This is so incredibly hot! XD Man I love seeing the tables switched on Sylar... of course you know how much I love him as a bottom! XD Sweet! D
to chapter 1 . 2/24/2009