Reviews for Smells like Geek Spirit
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
hope it isn't too late for a review. the idea for this E/O challenge is just great. loved it.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 3/4/2009

I love how you make the boys go through the senses figuring out where they are and wheather they are safe!

and BTW I love the title of the suits perfectly! LOL
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Okay, I love this. The descriptions from both perspectives. The fact that so much of what they think is wrapped up in feeling their brother there. It's wonderful.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
These are great little drabbles - how did I miss these?- I love when writers tune into the senses like that - You're good at it!
Write-The-Words chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Haha, first of all: "Heard: Groggy mumbling. “Need machete…or lawnmower…snippy snip..” LMAO. Love it. That's just like something Dean would say too.

This was a really good fic. I love how you were able to show the brothers closeness really well without them being able to see each other. It made for a really god fanfic and it was extremely adorable. Much love, ~Angel~
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is nice. I really like how you use different senses to show us how close Sam and Dean really are.
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw, this was an excellent idea. Well done, too. I loved seeing how they used their senses, and you did a great job describing what they'd be experiencing through them.

Loved this description of how Sam smells: "motel soap, musty books, and something indiscernibly sweet that always reminded him of mom. That was how without opening his eyes, Dean knew Sam safe." Aw...*sniffle*

And this made me laugh out loud: "...a hand ruffling his hair, two fingers scissoring his tresses. Heard: Groggy mumbling. 'Need machete…or lawnmower…snippy snip..' That was how, without opening his eyes, Sam knew Dean was alright." LOL Too cute!

Great job!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Both were absolutely delightful- quiet, tender, and touching. Dean's "smelled" and Sam's "Tasted" were my favorites for reasons I can't really explain other than they were very well written and unexpected.

Fantastic job!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Aw, these were great. I truly like the concept that they can discern each other is all right without actually opening their eyes.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is beautiful. What a creative concept! I love how you paint the entire scene without mention of how it looks - but described it in other ways. very very nice.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That's adorable! I love Dean groggily assessing Sam's need for a haircut.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Those boys have always been able to sese the other, what they need, how they yeah, they could survive without their sight!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was just GLORIOUS! So very in character and well done!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That. Was simply brilliant.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well struck. I likw what you did with these.